Chapter 1

One modern day in Seoul,the wife and the husband are so happy when their wish came true having seven sons. They named their sons Jin,Yoongi,Hoseok,Namjoon,Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook the youngest son. Many years passed and these boys grew with a handsome faces and a nice attitude but there is one thing they were not happy about,due to their parents being a billionaire,they have no time for their sons due to work. But that didn't affect the boys' attitude,they still are lively and good boys but not healthy anymore,they are not eating properly. Thanks to Jin the eldest son in the family who can cook foods for the boys. The boys are so loud in their mansion making it hard for the maids. Many maids retired because of their loudness but there are still some few left in the mansion. Now I'm gonna describe each son.
Jin is the eldest as I said,he is also like a mother when their parents are out,he sometimes like to say he's really handsome,he is kind like a mother.
Yoongi is the second eldest son,he is sometimes a lazy,quiet guy and the one who always sleep,but sometimes he join his brothers being a loud son,he has a white skin and a sweet smile like a Sugar,because of this sometimes people call him Suga. Even the maids like him because he's a little quiet.
Hoseok is the third son,he is so loud in their house and always scream,but he is also a little scared when it comes to insects,rides,ghost and etc. But even he's like this,he always help the maids clean and his room is always clean,he is also a kind and warm person,sometimes he is like the second mother after Jin.
Namjoon is the fourth son,he is also the tallest son out of all his brothers,he is the one who likes to join his lively brothers but he can't cook nor even cut an onion,he also break things with his hands every time,sometimes Yoongi is the one who fix he broke.
Jimin is the fifth son,he is also the smallest in the family next to Yoongi,he is a sweet and warm boy,he smiles sweetly too making also the maids like him. But he likes the youngest brother,he always runs for him. But like Hoseok he is also the one who get easily scared,most of his hyungs tease him especially the youngest one.
Taehyung is the sixth son,he was born the same year of Jimin,these two are like twins,they always spend most of the time and make the mood. Taehyung has a deep but sweet and soothing voice,only sometimes he's doing derp faces. Let's say he is also the most popular in the family when it comes to girls.
And last but not the least,the youngest son,Jungkook,he is a sweet and the most innocent boy in the family. He is the one being chased by Jimin every time. But even he's innocent he has a muscular body. He is always healthy than Jimin. Sometimes he always teases Jimin like he's small or rubbing his hands to Jimin's head and etc. Out of his hyungs, he is the bravest person and not scared one bit. He also likes ironman.

----------------------

"Yah! Jungkookie wake up now!" As always they are so loud. Jin wake Jungkook like this.

"Uhn,I still want to sleep hyung,don't disturb me." Jungkook said going back to sleeping.

"You don't like to wake up huh?" Jin muttered,he moved closer to Jungkook,put his blanket away and pinched Jungkook's nipple.
"Wake up now or I'll pinch this more!" Jin said.

"Ouch! Ne,ne! I'll wake up now hyung! Geez." Jungkook said as he got up and Jin also stopped pinching his nipple.

"Good. Wear some clothes now and eat your breakfast." Jin ordered like a mother would say. Jungkook got up from the bed and was readying to change when.. "Oh also,don't forget to fix your bed before you go to the dining room." Jin reminded.

"Eh? Wae? Shouldn't be our maids will be the one to fix our beds?" Jungkook asked with complaint.

"I know that,but still,you guys should learn to fix yourselves and don't always rely on our maids,so I ordered you to fix your bed." Jin said to Jungkook.

"Aish,fine." Jungkook gave up while rubbing his hair. After he changed to his clothes he fixed his bed and Jin went to the room of Yoongi. As expected,Yoongi is still deep in his sleep.

"Yah! Yoongi! Wake up now and try not to be lazy!" Jin tried to wake up Yoongi while shaking him so hard.

"Ugh! Let me sleep more!" Yoongi who looks annoyed cover himself more with his blanket.

"Wake up now or I'll wake you up by wetting you with a cold water!" Jin warned him.

"Ugh,fine,you're so annoying hyung,not letting me sleep for a little more." Yoongi complained while getting up.

"Well,its not healthy for human to sleep long. So get up ow and fix your bed. Do not act like your lazy!" Jin said to him while leaving his room. Yoongi who is still complaining moved and fixed his bed.

After that,all sons of the Bang family ate their breakfast together. They talked about lot of things and Jin always nag his dongsaengs to not talk when they are eating especially when their mouth is full. All maids just laughed while watching them teases each other,but all of them doesn't know what will happen next and what will the Bang parents plans for them.

To be continued.

Sorry for this not enjoyable chapter but please look forward for the others. Byeee~~~