Prologue

🇪🇬 Egypt

"Ughhh you always fuckin do this to me Jiy!"

I rolled my eyes walking to my closet to get ready. Once again my friend was dragging me out my house to go see some niggas with her.

Walking to my closet I picked out a burgundy romper with a halter neck and my maroon 6's. After getting dressed I went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

1 hour later we were pulling up at a kickback to see these unknown niggas.

Pulling up we went inside the house going to the living room to see everyone chilling I smiled and waved. Jiyana grabbed my arms pulling me to a group of niggas.

One was light skin with a curly fade and one was dark skin with grills in his mouth. Mhmm I should've known it was some rappers.

The light skin one grabbed Jiy hugging her closely letting me know that she was there for him.

Then his friend turned to him saying the dumbest shit ever.

"Nigga you know I always get the light skin one. Ion like dark skins."

Now I recognized him this was Kodak Black the rapper. He had some bars but he turned me off from his music when he say he don't want a black Bitch he already black bitch. Like my Nigga your Haitian 🙄.

I rolled my eyes before turning to face him.

"And my nigga ion like you! Talkin bout you don't like dark skins nigga your Haitian. I'm going to get a drink Jiy."

I rolled my eyes walking away. And when I turned around he had the nerve to be staring at my ass. But you don't like dark skins. Niggas these days.

@KodakBabyMama