chapter 1

My name is vicky rao.
1 year ago. I am in love with a beautiful girls Her name is pingi & i love her so badly .
November 2013 i was gone on trip with my tution mates i never talk with her before even a word .
On trip we take pic. And played game in that game we all sit in a circle and spin a empty bottle. According to this game that bottle stop on any person then other peoples give some task to that person. We play game and bottle stop on me my friends give me a task that i play husband roll with pingi (my wife according to game) after finishing the game we came home. On next day in my tution we exchange the pics that we click on trip. My sir make whatsapp group and i save number of pingi from whatsapp group. But i don't msg her. But after 2 year from that day accidentally i send her a msg- "love you" i just wrote msg and gone to erase but this msg accidentally send to her. My heart beat gone high. And after some time she reply WHAT HAPPENED DUDE. I said sorry sorry it's by mistake. She said dude love-sove Is nothing this is bullshit. I said sorry yr this is only a mistake. From that day we start conversation. like what is tution timing of next day , what sir gave us for work . And my love story started.
Next chapter coming soon.