silent pleads

Dark birds circled the equally dark sky as the pair stood there besides they're car.

"Get back in the car," Sam ordered in a slighty harsh tune. 

Layla gazed at the sky momentarily before she head back in the passenger seat as a smile lined Sam's lips. The male slide into the driver seat and started the car. All of a sudden, a gasp escaped Layla's thin lips that had a hint of pink in them. 

"What is up with you?" 

"Did you not hear that?" Layla cried urgently.

Sam ignored her pleads to stop the car and drove to a small town that look as if it was abandoned for ages.

Sam stared at the map unsurely. By now tears were streaming down Layla's rosy cheek and Sam wanted to rip his hair out, he was frustrated at her.

She had been acting differently ever since they have gotten lost in the woods. God knows what was up with Layla. She's been hearing things that Sam hasn't. 

Sam drowned himself in his own pity. He was a selfish person who wouldn't listen to anyone pleads nor listen to anyone rants. What can you expect from a self centered invidual? His friends were surprised by the fact he even gotten himself a girlfriend, how can a girl endure so much pain. 

If you choose to date a self centered male, that'd be the worse mistake you've ever committ in your whole years of existence.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 

"Calm down,"  Sam groaned, clearly infuriated as Layla wrapped herself in a sweater that were a lighter shade of brown, her dainty fingers were shaking in fear and her braids were just as messy as the make up mixed with salty tears on her face.

Who knew they'd be stuck in a situation like this? 

Sam was mentally freaking out, why wouldn't he be? He was just too stubborn to admit. His pride were basically written everywhere on him.

He knew how to pull off a confident act, he would never fall on his knees and cry. That was the last thing he'd do or maybe its something he'll never do in his life.

 A warm tear slipped from Layla's eyes as Sam stared at her strangely and after a while he adverted his attention from her and focussed at the small town that stenched of rotten bodies.

 "I-I'm s-so scared," Layla stammered, struggling with her words. "Its going to be okay." Sam attempt to assure her but it didn't seem like it was working since Layla was shaking uncontrollably. Sam shrugged her off nonchlantly and walked towards a small building that read: Motel

Layla stood there, refusing to enter that horrid building. According to her, it was well, horrible, too horrible for to her liking. Sam shook his head and stepped into the 'Motel'. If it even is one. After all, it could be a slaughter house for all they know.