The Story

I live in a house that used to be part of the old Main Street in my town. There is an old wine cellar that is boarded up in my dads shed that I always feel is so creepy and I've always gotten weird vibes from there and I never feel like I'm alone. I've lived at this house for 11 years and by the way I am 18 so I was 7 when I moved here and ever since day 1 I've had these vibes. One night last year I got locked out of my house and no one else was home for the whole night so I had to sleep in the shed for warmth. I couldn't sleep at all because so many things happened that night. One of those was at about 3 am I literally heard what sounded like a little girl giggling.

Now apparently I've had sleeping problems like insomnia and sleep paralysis since I was really really young and I used to and still do so I've seen some weird things. But every night at exactly 3 am ever since I heard the giggling it happens.

Well obviously I had to check it out and apparently about 100 or so years ago there was a little girl who lived here with her parents and I literally read that she died because she fell down the stairs of the same wine cellar in the shed and now it's boarded up.

I have asked my dad if he has ever actually gone down there and he said he did when we first moved into the house but he went straight out because he started feeling really lightheaded and cold in there.

I don't know about you guys but I feel like my house is haunted by a little girl.