All Twilight Quotes!!!

please check out quinntqt's stories she's amazing, and she is the reason i joined this sight!

i do not own any of these, they are copyrighted.

TWILIGHT QUOTES!

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1

My primary motivation behind buying a car, despite the scarcity of my funds, was that I refused to be driven around town in a car with red and blue lights on top. Nothing slows down traffic like a cop.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.5

I do a good job of blocking painful, unnecessary things from my memory.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.6

The thing, I thought to myself... it had possibilities - as a nickname, at the very least.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.7

It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.9

Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.11

Good luck tended to avoid me.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.11

I was expected, a topic of gossip no doubt. Daughter of the Chief's flight ex-wife, come home at last.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.13

I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.14

My mother is part albino.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.16

I tried to be diplomatic, but mostly I just lied a lot.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.17

I stared because their faces, so different, so similar, were all devastatingly, inhumanly beautiful.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.19

I felt a surge of pity, and relief. Pity because, as beautiful as they were, they were outsiders, clearly not accepted. Relief that I wasn't the only newcomer here, and certainly not the most interesting by any standard.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.22

That's Edward. He's gorgeous, of course, but don't waste your time. He doesn't date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him.

Jessica Stanley, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.22

I'd noticed that his eyes were black - coal black.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.23

I peeked up at him one more time, and regretted it. He was glaring down at me again, his black eyes full of revulsion. As I flinched away from him, shrinking against my chair, the phrase if looks could kill suddenly ran through my mind.