The Alpha's Girl

**Just a warning, this story does contain profanity!··· IF you don't know what that means- you probably shouldn't be reading this! I have not edited any chapters due to the fact.. Well just because. Hope you like it, comment, favorite it.. Just let me know you're here. Anyways- onward with the story!**

"Estella-Rae, get up! You will be late for school!" Mom yells at me for the twentieth time this morning.

I groan, rolling over. "I know, but you don't want to be late for your first day of school!" She squeals. I roll over to glare at her.

"Mom, it's only my junior year. Calm down."

"But it's a new school! Now get up and get dressed before you're late!"

"Aye, aye captain." I grumble. I'm not a morning person, what-so-ever. And with my parents deciding to move schools, didn't help. I had few friends but it took me since kindergarten to get those friends!

I despise my parents right now, but they shrug it off. 'You'll like it here!' Yeah right.

I swing my legs over my bed to place my feet on the cold floor. I shuffle to the closest to pick out something simple.

My eyes scan over the clothes. Why am I so girly? I sighed, picking out a flowery tanktop, with a white cardigan. I threw those on the bed, going back to the closet picking out clothing for the lower part of my body. Narrowing my eyes, I grab skinny jeans, and white flats.

I slid off my pajamas, slipping on my new clothes. I told you I'm girly, just wait I'm shy too.

I turn on my straightner, my hair is naturally straight but it's partially wavy right now.

Hearing my mom yell my name once again, I grab my keys and bag heading down the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I rattle stepping off the final step. "Good, I thought you went back to sleep."

I grab a piece of toast, chewing it heading out the door. "Bye! Love you Mom!" It might've sounded like, "gsusjwudk, fjsitneshsuw!" But she knew what I said.

--

I took a deep breath getting out of my car, shutting the door. All eyes landed on me, as I walked to the front office. Mom better have signed me in, or today will be a disaster. I put my head down, watching my feet, trying to avoid the stares.

I found the office, silently praising myself. This school was huge, and the town is small... How does this work?

"Name?" The lady at the desked grunted at me. Well hello to you too!

I cleared my throat, "Estella-Rae Jennings." I state, simply.

"Here's your schedule, your locker combination, and a map of the school. Have fun." She grumbled.

I grabbed my belongings, and left the office. They need friendlier people here. Shuffling down the hallway, I looked around for my locker, trying to avoid everyones stares.

Finally finding my locker, I swirled the lock around, successfully unlocking it. I put my bag in it, shutting the locker, off to find my classes. Or right now, homeroom. But of course, people don't "see" my 5'3 frame. Hesitantly, I look up, afraid of what I may see.

It was a girl thank God, she smiled. "Hi! I'm Reagan, and you are?" She's tall, well tall for me anyway. She looked to be 5'8. Zoning back into reality, "E-e-stella-Rae. B-but you can c-call me w-whatever" I mentally face palm. See what I mean? I stutter!

She giggles, "You're shy aren't you?" Well no duh. I nodded. "I'll show you around the school, you can meet my friends at lunch!"

"O-okay."

---

Reagan lead me around the school, as soon as lunch came around she jerked my hand running toward the cafeteria. "What are you doing?" I question. "You didn't stutter! And lunch! If you don't get there first, you don't get any food!" She squeals.

She wasn't kidding either. The cafeteria was bombarded quick like. It was extremely loud, too. When we finally got seated, she introduced me to her friends. "Estella, this is Rachel, Loren, Riley, Brielle, Ashton, Ginger, Dylan, Blake, and Josie." I did a small wave, "H-h-hi" "Ooh she's shy." Josie, I think, states. "And she's cute" Ginger adds on. "She's adorable" Rachel continues. I blush from the attention. "Guys quit it, you're making her blush," Riley shushes them. We were all laughing and goofing around, making me forget about everything.

When everyone suddenly got silent, and was interested about something behind me at the doors. I slowly turn around, gulping. There was a pack of guys, incredibly hot, there were already at least twenty of them. One caught my attention, making me shrink in fear. They walked to an empty table, and sat. There was one who wouldn't quit starting at me, so I turned around. The conversations started back up, and everyone I was sitting with stared at me. "W-what?"

Reagan quickly grabbed me and pulled me to the side. "Cooper Callings has interest in you." Emphasising 'interest' in the process. "What do you mean?" I question, slowly turning my head back to where the guy was sitting. He was already looking at me, making me jump as he smirked. "He likes you." I look at her, "And this means?" "You'll find out" Reagan smirked, walking back to the table. I scramble behind her, trying to keep up.