possible // ; just a dream

***

Everything is just a dream. He's just dreaming.

Taehyung went upstairs to see his wife, he gently laid down to her side and touch her hair, playing some strants of it.

"Minhyusoo, I'm so sorry. Sorry for always betraying you, sorry that you're always there for me and I wasn't. I'm sorry for doing this to you many times even you don't deserve it." He placed himself beside to his wife while looking at the ceiling and tell a story like a kid, "You know what? I dreamt of you. You were pregnant and you doesn't want to tell me at first and I was there, dumbfounded. What the only truth scene to my dream is that.. I talk to Sana and my dream's scene was exactly what happened a while ago"

Yes, he talked to Sana and she's going to leave Korea in a day but Taehyung doesn't care at all. What he care is you.

"Beth, I know you hate me or you can't... but always remember that I fell in love to you. Please, see me as your real Husband and not just Kim Taehyung that been forced to marry you. Feelings are possible to change. I love you" He stated as he fell asleep.

Everything about Beth is just a dream. She's not 'yet' pregnant, but it is true that he ended up dating with Sana. She's going to America in 2 more days without no one. Her Grandfather doesn't even did that, so dont be worry.

***

In morning. Taehyung wake up and leave a peck to his wife before heading downstairs. He cooked some breakfast for his wife and leave a note on it.

' Smile ;) it's your day. I'll just
going out with Jungkook today '

said to the note. He prepared for today's hangout with his dongsaeng, Jungkook.

--

He sees Jungkook, took a photo of his coffee.

"how adorable your coffee is?" he said while taking his seat.

"very..."

"aighst~" he said in pissed tone.

"Why you want me to be here in the first place? When you're hanging out with someone. It would be Jin Hyung or Jimin Hyung"

"First, I haven't talking to Jimin again after he tried to steal my wife. He's in London too, so how may I ask him to go out, right? Next, Jin Hyung is preparing for her and Sana's flight. He texted me this morning and they start to get to know each other this morning, so I don't want to ruin his day"

"and you ruined, mine.."

"how?"

"I had a deep sleep today. Aren't you get informed?"

"nope" he said.

***

After they had a talk. Taehyung went home and sees Bethany looking something from her laptop. Taehyung silently walked towards her back and stay there.