Ashton Irwin imagine x

"Love, please don't be jealous, he is just my friend" you told your boyfriend Ashton, facing him, grabbing his hand in yours, as he was so jealous cause of your male friend James. "But he was all over you babe" Ashton said, looking a bit sad and worried. "But I love you Ashton, I'm all yours" you said, giving his hand a little squeeze. He smiled a little, just standing there holding your hand. "Love" you said facing him, wanting him smile some more, but he wouldn't. "Can we please just go home?" he asked. "Of course love, but do something for me first" "What?" he asked, as he faced your eyes. "Smile" you said. "I don't wanna" he said, being cute. "Come on, I know you want to" you said smiling. As you just stood there facing him, he slowly began to smile bigger. "There it is" you said smiling. He just giggled, knowing he had no need to be jealous, you truly loved Ashton, more than anything, he knew that. "Stop being jealous ok love? You're all what matters to me" you said, holding his hand tight in yours. He smiled at your words. "Come love, let's go home" you said.  

You're sitting on the sofa at yours and Ashton's house with Ashton, under a warm blanket, while looking at twitter on his phone. "Let's take a selfie babe" he now said smiling at you. "Love no, I'm not wearing any makeup" you said, getting all shy. "Don't worry, you know you don't need that, you're beautiful" he said being sweet. "Ok love" you then said. He sat closer to you under the blanket, putting his phone in the air, as he wrapped his arm around you. You both did a cute face, now looking at the picture, both smiling. "Aren't we just adorable?" he said cutely, smiling at it. You just smiled. He then posted it on twitter, with these words under it. "My beautiful girlfriend and me, love her with all my heart. #Selfie" You smiled again, resting your head down on his shoulder. He placed down his phone, kissing your forehead softly. You faced him. "You're staring babe" he said giggling a little. "Sorry love, I just love looking at your stunning face" you said smiling. "Stop it" he said, acting all shy. You smiled, then leaning your lips closer to his. He bites down on his lower lip before kissing you. "I love you so much babe" he told you. "I know you do love, I love you so much too" 

The end!