A new hope

A/n the song's up there ^^

To your grave, I spoke

Holding a red, red rose

"I'm sorry..." Keith looked at the grave with the words, 'Victoria Stone 1 November 2002 - 1 November 2022'

A gust of freezing cold air whispers to me

That you are gone

He slid down, his bangs covering his face, and kept repeating the words "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry...I'm sorry...please forgive me....I'm sorry ..."

Flashback

Victoria age 8

Keith age 8

A girl just walked into class, her raven hair was tied into pigtails and she had a smile plastered on her face. What an idiot.

"Hi! My name is Victoria Stone and I'm eight years old! I just transferred here, to Echo Creek Elementary School!" The new girl grinned. 

"Alright. Victoria why don't you go sit next to Keith. Oh. And Keith can you please be her guide?" Miss Will instructed. I grumbled but nevertheless replied, "Fine." 

"Hi, Keith! Nice to meet you!" She greeted me with that stupid smile if hers. I just ignored her. 

"Whaaa! Why won't you be my friend?!" She grumbled. "Because I like to be alone," I stated. "Well. I won't let you! I'll keep trying to be your friend!" She stated with confidence. 

"Do your worse." I snickered.

End of flashback

Always, always why life is overrated. But I never, never expected that I'd underestimated my love for you.

Why is life so unfair....I-I never knew I d-didn't love you c-correctly...Why didn't you tell me....

Flashback

Victoria age 15

Keith age 15

"Wahhhh!!!!" Victoria came crying to me. "What's wrong?! Who hurt you,Tori?!" I asked with rage. "H-He cheated on me!!!" She sobbed into my shirt.

"You mean Issac?!" I asked frowning. She nodded. "It's ok...shhh...I'm here for you..." I spoke softly to her as I rubbed her back.

I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him. He'll regret cheating on my best friend. "Victoria you can let go now," I whispered. 

No reply. I looked at her face to find out she fell asleep. I carried her back into her room. We are living together since her parents died when she was five.

I smiled. She looks like an angel when she's asleep. 

Now time to kick someone's ass. 

 ~ time skip ~

I knocked on Issac's door. "Ye-" Before he could finish his word I punched him in the nose. He yelped. 

"What the fuck?! Keith?" He looked at me. "That's for breaking my best friend's heart," I growled. He just laughed.

"I knew this would happen right after I break up with her." He said wiping a tear away from his eye. I went in to punch him again but he held my fist in his hands.

"Don't you think it's odd?" He said. "What?" I said, confused. "Don't 'what' me. You are always overprotective when she's around me and any other guys. Don't you see?! You. Are. In. Love. With. Her." He said laughing. 

"Go home and think about it." He then slammed the door. I just stood there speechless. What? No. I-I couldn't have... No....

End of flashback