The Rose(Liam Payne)

You know that song that states love is like a river or a razor, yeah that wasn't entirely true for me. For me it was more of a servent trying to make her way through life. I had always thought of myself as a big Nothing. My sisters on the other hand were very successful. My sisters were The Juliets. I decided to stop dreaming big when I graduated high school. I lived in London but I didn't live in London, more like the outskirts of town. 

My appartment was pretty decent It was on the second floor in an old appartment complex. I had a car but I rarely drove it since work was a block away. It wasn't always cold but I wore a heavy coat in case. Where do I work? Well lets just say it is a hell whole. I worked at an office in town. It was the bank of London. I wasn't very successful with money and it was getting time to quit my job because money was tight and I wasn't making enough. I was a high school graduate with no life at all. 

My house phone rang causing me to run inside the appartment quickly. I looked at the caller I.D to see if I recognized the number. I did though, it was my boss, Mr. Daniels.

"Hello," I answered softly.

"Ahh, Mrs. Lynn, I wanted to tell you earlier but you left to soon, is now a good time to talk," He asked me abruptly.

"Uumm, sure I guess," I asnwered.

"Well as you know work is slow this time of year due to memorial weekend and things like that and money is tight," He paused, "Amanda, you're being laid off."

"That's okay, I quit," I said before hanging up. I had a cell phone. amd Iphone that was crap. I forgot to pay my rent and my cell phone bill. Things were tough in the life of Amanda Lynn. I decided maybe it was time for me to call one of my sisters. I picked up the phone and dialed Kassie's number. It rang about three times before she answered.

"Hello," She said stirnly.

"Kassie, it's Amanda, can I talk to you," I asked nervously.

"Yeah sure what's wrong," She asked.

"Well, I quit my job because of the money problem and I was wondering if I could stay with you until I get back on my feet again," I hesitated to say. There was a pause after that.

"Amanda, you know I don't care for you staying with me, do you know where I live," She asked me.

"Yes, I know that you live in the city of London in a big complex down the road from Krissy," I told her.

"Well, then just pack what you want to bring and you can stay with me as long as you like," She said. I hung up the phone. Kassie was one of those people who helped anyone. She loved me but she knew that I was a mess. I had a rough go after I quit my music and performing. 

I ran to my room to pack my few bags/suitcases. I made sure to get everything I would need. I had my car parked out front. Green 69' Corvette. I know, if i'm having money problem how did I get that nice car. Well to be honest Kassie bought her for me. It was for my graduation. 

I grabbed my luggage and slipped it in the back of the car. I ran back into the Appartment to the front desk and returned the key. I ran back outside and got in the drivers seat of my car. I was luvky enough to actually know how to drive her. I sped off to the city part of London.

On the way there I passed hundreds of people and buildings as tall as skyscrapers. I managed to get to Kassie's safetly. When I pulled up in her drive I was still amazed at the beautiful house she owned. Being successful was really good to her. The house was three stories and had a beautiful round center garden with a fountain. The drive was a circular drive so you could turn around completly. 

Kassie ran out of her house to greet me. I pulled over in a small parking area I'd seen. I managed to get out without even falling. I can be a clumsy person. This was it. I was fixing to start living with the biggest girl group lead singer and my sister.