Hide and Seek

Okay so it took place in this hotel room. It was late at night and I had the room all to myself. The room had a big bed and a computer in the corner with a video game installed on it. The bathroom was just near the computer and the exit to the room was near the bed.

I decided to play the game because I had nothing else to do. I turned it on and it was some weird horror game. What happened was that you were in a beaten up house and messaged other people, only having negative options. I won't go into detail as to what those options were, but if you chose them (which was the only thing you could do), the people you messaged would come to your house and beat your door down with an ax to come and kill you.

There's another element to the game in which there are these two different kinds of dogs. One is fat while another is long, both having white fur and being very friendly. Then there's their counterparts; one long dog and one fat dog. The only difference is that they hurt you and are also green with red eyes. (I got licked by one in game and I felt pain in the real world somehow.)

After I played for a while, I tried turning off the game. For some reason, it wouldn't turn off normally or just simply be shut down. I had to ask some random person online how to turn it off and they told me what I had to do. I had to shine a red light on a button near the computer in order to turn it off. I try it and get to the desktop. Once I get there I try deleting the game. I tried and this message popped up.

"Are you sure you want to delete this game?"

I clicked yes and an image of Nagito Komaeda filled the screen. The background was black and the lineart was in white. When he showed up a scream played which scared me. The image of Komaeda was... Not even that scary. It was just him with a stupid face.That wasn't what scared me though. The thing I found scariest in the game was the words written on the picture.

"Sleep tight, Eve~"

I kept trying to turn off the computer over and over again but all it would do was play more screams with images of Komaeda and a message, all including my name.

I eventually turned it off and my dad came in the room to ask if I was OK. I replied with a yes and he left. I closed the door and looked out the window.

I saw him–

Komaeda

He had his crazy despair eyes and was just kinda... standing outside my room. He wasn't doing anything else. Just standing and having a good time.

But do you want to know the freakiest part?

The game was created by my Grandma.

I don't know how or why but that's what happened.

And then maybe I died I'm not sure.

THE END