All the A names

Girls:

Ashley: Living in the Ash Tree Grove. You are powerful and complete. You are very intuitive. You are inspiring and wise.

Angela: Dependable and down to Earth, well-grounded and always looking for meaningful work. Some times you can be know to be too stubborn. You are also very well organized.

Amelia: You seek freedom and opportunities to enjoy life. You are very adventurous and willing to take risks to achieve your goals.

Ariel: You desire to inspire and control others affairs. You are bold, giving and courageous. You want to make a difference in the world which attracts you to politics and cultural interests.

Alexis: You are a natural born leader and express yourself well. You have a unique way of thinking which makes you wise.

Annie: You are intuitive and forward. You know what is right for yourself and who you are. You live life and live it to the fullest.

Alex:You are responsible with your duties. You provide well for your family and loved ones. You are wise and quick thinking.

Abbey: You are your fathers delight. You care very much about your social status. You have power to chose your own destiny.

Alia: You enjoy life and always seek opportunities. You are honest and fair to everyone.

Adelaide: You are loving and free. Your personal growth is very important for you and it is hard to tie you down to rules.

Adel: You are dependable and hard working. You enjoy your life and are very courageous. You are also creative.

Adora: You are adorable. It's in the name. You are loyal and great at seeking adventure. You always know what to say.

Ariana: You are wise like an owl. You are known to always look your best. You make friends easily.

Aggie: You are an animal lover. People are drawn to you because you are kind and out going.

If there are any names that I missed (I know there are) then please dm me for more!❤️❤️