request form

Hello!! Before we get down to business, we gotta lay down the law first

Hello!! Before we get down to business, we gotta lay down the law first. Can't authorize an unorganized cover shop, now can we?

R U L E S :

- Give Credit Please. Just add *cover made by @GraphicLights* in the description box.

- Don't be shy, we will allow re-dos. You are allowed to have up to 2 re-dos. Also if there is anything on the cover you would like to add or want us to change, just say so.

- Covers should take up to 3 days because we all are really busy. School is literally ramming us into a wall, and since we'll be more engaged with school and school activities, we'll be busy at times so please be patient.

- The book you are requesting a cover for must be published. At least 1-3 published parts, even a short blurb would do.

- Please be nice. We are not the best cover makers, you may think our covers suck but note that we are human and we do have feelings so please don't bash on any of our covers and if that's what you came to do then you can exit this book.

- Be mindful, we can deny your request. We could deny your request if you didn't fill out the form properly or if your book isn't published or if you have requested a cover for the same book in another cover shop and also if you're being rude or anything along those lines.

- Make sure the face claim you choose has an average quality of pictures. We can't create average good cover if the face claim has like 4 pictures that don't even fit in with your theme.

Overall just follow the rules and the form. If you follow the rules we will be peachy keen.

○○○

P A Y M E N T

We're not that stingy with our covers. We promise. However the only thing we do ask you to do is give credit. That's it.

○○○

PLEASE SHARE. WE'RE SHORT OF COVER REQUESTS. ALL WE ASK YOU IS TO SHARE OUR WORKS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, ACQUAINTANCES AND FAMILY ON WATTPAD

○○○

N O T E

PLEASE REQUEST FOR A COVER IN ONE COMMENT!

IF YOU ARE USING SOMEONE ELSE'S COVER IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE DROP BY HERE AND COMMENT THAT YOU'RE NO LONGER IN NEED OF THAT COVER JUST SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

F O R M

• title

• author

• subtitle (optional)

• face claim(s)

• font(s):

• colors/patterns for background:

• brightness (ex. lighter or darker):

• screen caps or pngs (photos with no background):

• additional requests:

Now you may request below :-)