author note; additional information

title: formidable;

author: peodbear;

fandom: naruto;

pairing(s): multiple; itachi/oc; sasuke/oc; neji/oc; kakashi/oc

genres: romance, action, thriller, horror;

length: multi-chaptered, ?/??;

rating: nc-17;

trigger warnings: gore, graphic scenes, mature and foul language, sensitive scenes and vague triggers, blood, character death, torture, mature content, possible sexual themes;

disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto. This is a work of fiction with no intent of selling or distributing. All that I own are my Original Characters along with the twists.

published: 2016

concluded: ?/??/????

1) I do not condone the actions of my characters. Some of their behaviour is toxic and abusive and shall be viewed as such. At the end of the story, I will write a note explaining as to why it should be considered as such. No romanticization of the characters and the behaviour they display that should be frowned upon.

2) I am of legal age.

3) I am also in my last year of high school, thus requiring me to focus all of my energy and time on school. Updates will be sporadic depending on my time.

4) Except for technical words that I cannot dispose of (such as shinobi, ninja, etc.) no romanization of the Japanese language will be present including honorifics. I expect the comments to follow the same rule. Using a language you do not know as an accesory is nowhere near cute.

5) My name is Ria. Address me as such or not at all.

6) Some characters might be OOC. I apologise for that.

7) No slut-shaming, no misogynistic comments and certainly no female-bashing.

8) Constructive criticism is welcome, although it might not be put into practice

9) The story is only published here. If you see it on any other site, please feel free to let me know. It was done without my consent and thus, plagiarized.

10) No translation of my works without talking to me first.