Prologue

EARTH DATE: Saturday 18th December 2077 03.15

Music reverberated through the floor from the busy night club below. The Lava lounge, co-owned by Arthur Fontaine and Lazarus and Angelica Sinclair. The band was in mid swing belting out their futuristic, jazz style version of Britney Spears "Toxic."

Her dressed crumpled to a pile on the floor, as it slipped perfectly off her toned, slender body leaving her standing in just a matching set of red, lacy bra and knickers.

She tried to stop herself from shaking she couldn't believe she was doing this. She knew the score, knew the risk she was taking just by walking through the door but she couldn't stop herself.

He was Lazarus Sinclair, one of Ashforth cities most notorious gangsters, tall lean, powerfully built with the most stunning, piercing blue eyes she had ever seen. If their lives had been different he could so easily have been a male model but anybody who knew him, knew his beauty was only skin deep. He could also be mean, vindictive and ruthless, he was also married but so was she. Right now she didn't care he was all she had ever wanted, desired.

She had fallen in love with him when they were practically teenagers but she had let him slip through her fingers. If she hadn't her life wouldn't be such a mess. She would never have married her husband and he wouldn't be married to her, miss hotiy, toity silky knickers. Angelica.

True she had given him two children but did she really love him the way she did, she doubted it. She was meant to be with him not her. This was simply inevitable.

She could sense him move slowly towards her, smell his strong manly odour as he approached her from behind. He'd made sure the door to his office was properly sealed. If anyone was to walk in on them now they would be in trouble. She was risking both their lives coming here like this.

She felt her whole body shiver and tense as she felt his lips suddenly touch the nape of her neck, massaging her skin slowly with his mouth. There was no turning back now. This was happening.

As he wrapped his arms around her waist she caught sight of the tattoo on the inside of his right arm. Instantly it elicited memories of when they had been younger he had been the leader of a biker gang and this had been the tag they all wore to show their allegiance. It was a picture of a rams skull with a dagger straight down the middle. Since being with her he had ditched his past, turned his back on the gang and settled down to become a respectable business man running the Lava Lounge night club.

His hand slowly inched it's way down the side of her body. Over her thigh and across her belly and slowly reaching lower and lower. She silently moaned as his fingers touched her, but loud enough so that he knew she wanted this. God she wanted this, she'd wanted this for such a long while and now it was finally happening and then......

Then he stopped.

"Don't stop." She whispered hoarsely, turning her head towards his so that their lips finally met. He tasted so good. Just as she had expected.

"Are you sure?" he replied, jerking his head away. "You know what's at stake here, if we carry on."

She moved around to face him, her bust rubbing against his chest, hard even through his shirt. She couldn't stop now, even if she wanted to.

"You know you want this as bad as me" she said kissing his shoulder passionately, biting him. "You know you do."

He grabbed hold of her tightly, pulling her into him, furiously kissing her on the mouth. His lips caressing hers, feasting on her.

She felt his bulge tightening against her. The desires she had tried so strongly to avoid thrust through her head. He wanted her the same as she had always wanted him, She knew the danger and she didn't care.

Still kissing, almost as one, inseparable they moved towards his desk. He picked her up in his arms, as if she weighed nothing and placed her down on his desk, their mouths never parting. She felt the cold leather cover underneath her.

Finally breaking, for air more than anything else she gazed directly into his cold, piercing blue eyes, completely unreadable She couldn't tell if this meant the same to him as it did to her. Right now, she didn't care, the man she had always loved was here with her right now and that's all that mattered.

Her hands fumbled on his belt as she tried to get it undone, to get at his bulge already straining against his trousers. She moaned with pleasure as his hand glided down her back, unfastening her bra with expert ease. Her ample boobs tumbled out as her discarded bra fell to the floor. He moved in closer kissing her tits, her pert nipples hardening in his mouth.

Her back arched as he lowered her to the desk. She groaned in pleasure, she wanted this. She laid back against the desk as they continued to writhe on his solid desk, She looked up as her body buckled. She couldn't help but scream out in ecstasy.

He was finally hers.