Chapter1:Another day in Santa Monica

Welcome readers 😂😂😁 as you can see my character Mila is played by no one other than the wonderful and talented Mila j and my character Sean is played by juliann Alexander. So take a moment to picture that and continue so you see the characters as them. Or if you wish imagine your own👌.

⭐Mila's P.O.V⭐

"Mila!" My grandmother called from downstairs. I was getting ready for another day at Santa Monica high school. Yepey, note the sarcasm. It is close to the end of the school year, only four and a half months left. Soon I would be crossing that stage with my diploma. Prom was also coming up, which is all my grandma ever talked about. I mean I won homecoming queen, that should be enough. You just can't tell my grandmother that. Ever since my mom passed I thought I would get away from pageants and running for beauty contests, but I was so wrong. I leave my room to walk down the stairs. As I'm walking down I tie up my long black hair. I get to the bottom as I make my way into the kitchen.
"Yes grandma?" I answered, but she only seized my wardrobe up and down. I was wearing grey sweatpants that went well with my grey hoodie, and my grey, red and white Jordans

 I was wearing grey sweatpants that went well with my grey hoodie, and my grey, red and white Jordans

"Mila, baby your so beautiful, why hide it. Your eventually gonna have to let this player stuff go. You can't do this your whole life."
"Grandma, come on not today."
"I understand Michael broke....." She started.
"Look that has nothing to do with it and all that did was open my eyes."

So long story short I'm the biggest player in my school. Yes, me, a female.
"Mila baby..." She started again.
"No grandma." I said flashing her a smile as I grabbed an Apple. She did a slight smile and handed me twenty dollars for lunch.
"Your welcome." She spoke softly.
"Thanks grandma." I said kissing her on the cheek grabbing my keys. I walk to the door and grabbed my bag. I started to walk out.
"He's out there Mila!" She yelled out to me.

I continued out as I closed the door and locked it. My grandma isn't to fond of her beautiful granddaughter being a player, but she realizes it's never going to change. So she drops hints of her hopeless romantic characteristic. I walk to my dark silver/grey Nissan 370z sport tech. I love this car to death.

 I love this car to death