Forest

A/N : Hi guys! Another one-shot coming from me~ Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi//slapped Please enjoy!

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

          "(Y/N)~ Come back here~" A drunk man, or possibly, the old looking prince (because he already has wrinkles) walks wobbly towards me.

          I ran and ran from the prince, but I ended up running to a dead end. The only escape route is to go through that small window that has bars.

          I hoped that he didn't see me. I hid myself. Curled myself so I'll look like a ball of abandoned dirty clothes.

          "(Y/N)~ I know you love me~" My heart beats faster as I heard his footsteps getting closer.

          '(Y/N), just hide.' I thought, waiting for the man's footsteps and voice to somehow disappear from my life.

          Once I didn't hear his footsteps or voice, I dashed out quickly from the basement.

          I never thought that he would chase me until the basement. All I can think of right now is run.

          I hate this castle.

          I run, run like the tale I read, Snow White, to wherever, I don't even know.

          Seems like this is my kind of tale; running away from the prince into the forest.

          I didn't hope for dwarves to appear and save me.

          I just wanted to die.

"Where am I...?" I woke up, realized that I'm on a white sheet bed. My clothes are white as well. "I'm dead?"

"Not so fast, miss."

I squirmed away from the unknown voice coming from the door. He had a bowl of, I think, porridge in it.

"Here. Have this. If I weren't around, you would've been dead." The man said and place the porridge on a table. "Come over, you need to eat." He demanded, patting the short stool.

I didn't have that much energy that time, so my whole body parts are shaking. The cold floor made me pull my feet away.

"Come on." The man stood up and carried me to the stool, sitting me down.

He watched me then. I wonder why.

"Here, I'll feed you." As he take a spoonful of porridge and show it to me, I was reluctant at first, but I followed the flow of the situation and decided to open my mouth and take a bite of the porridge.

"Delicious. What did you add?" I ask the man while wiping the excess porridge on my mouth.

"Just mushrooms and some weak spices. You're the first person that I saved, saying that it's tasty. Most of them hate it and wanted to go back so badly." He said followed with a chuckle, holding his sides from the pain of laughing.

"Wait, you mean... There's more?" I only asked, ignoring his not-so-funny joke. He nodded, looking down sadly.

"Well, never mind that! Eat up and you have to go back home, miss." He takes another spoonful of porridge and feed me.

"I don't want to go back."

"(Y/N)~ Come back here~"

The prince's voice echoed in my mind, I probably let out a disgusting look as I covered my ears.

"What's wrong, miss?"

"(Y/N)~ I know you love me~"

His voice again, echoed in my mind. I can't help but scream of terror. I hate the castle because of him. I don't want to turn back, even if it means staying in the forest.

"There, there. You're still healing, so don't think too much and rest." The man said, pulling me closer to his embrace. I ended up crying; this gentle hug, how long has it been since I last felt this?

He carried me to the bed and pull up the sheet until my shoulder level. He walk towards the door.

"If you need anything, just use that to call me. I know the sound." He pointed the whistle just hanging at the window and I nod as a reply, soon he left.

          Once he returned after so long, I can already move around so I went to the kitchen; well it looks like a kitchen but not really so whatever, and cook something that I know from the castle.

          "Hm, that smells nice!" The man sniffed his way to the kitchen, making me jump slightly when he smashed the door open.

          "Please wait! I'm not done cooking." I demanded, later he walk out of the kitchen and waited at the table.

          I walk out of the kitchen with a food in my hand once I finished cooking. I prepared him drinks as well.

          "Obi." The man said, looking down at the food.

          "Yes?" I finally take my seat, passing him the cutleries.

          "My name is Obi." He looked straight in my eyes with those cat-eyed yellow eyes.

          "I'm (Y/N)." I decided to not tell my family name, since I don't ever want to stay there again. With that, we dig in and told stories then.

          The morning light escape into the small space through the window, soon the man beside me growled.

          "Close the shutters, miss...!" Obi demanded lazily, turning around so he's not facing the window.

          "Alright, alright." I sat up, closing the shutters and somehow manage to wrap my arms around his waist, nuzzling against his back. "But you have to wake up. It's morning.

          Obi growled. "How am I suppose to wake up when you're still lying down with me." I only giggled and pushed him off of the bed, landing on the cold floor. "Oi!"

          "I said wake up." I stretched myself before getting off the bed as well, taking my clothes that was tossed all over the place.

          It's been 5 months since I left the castle, and living in the woods isn't so bad. I even loved the man that saved me. Well where's the harm to do sex with the man you love, eh?

          "Oi, miss! Pick up some firewoods. You wanna get yourself cold?" Obi said while searching for some as well.

          "Ugh, fine." I heard him yelling from outside and I have to oblige; if not he'll kick me out for sure.

          Now living in the woods with a man who barely gets to work as an assassin, I somehow enjoyed here with my lover, Obi.

Not just any lover, he's a prince in my life.