Chapter 1- Zoey Knew Me?

Sorry I had to put that song on. XD
Aphmau's POV
I was walking on the docks. Just wondering about stuff. Then... The Chicken Shamon? What is he doing here?
"Why, hello Terrible Chicken House Builder! How are you doing?" He asked walking towards me. "I'm good. Do you mind me asking something?" I stared at him. "Sure, as long as I can ask you something." "Ok. What are you doing here?" I asked cause he NEVER comes here. "Oh, I thought I'll just visit! See if you're looking after the chickens well. Mm?" He looked at me with a suspicious eye. "Yes, yes." I rolled my eyes." "But the real reason why I'm here is because I need to tell you something." You can tell he's starting to get serious. "What is it?" "Well... Soon, it's gonna be a special day for a special person. And that person is Iron Man also known as Sly." He smiled. Oh Irene, he's thinking of something. "I know, he's sooooo dreamy! He probably already has a girlfriend though." I said sounding disappointed. "Actually... Wait. Nothing I wasn't going to say anything if you need my I'll be at my house!" Then he ran off. Weird. I got up and walked back to my house. When I opened the door I heard, "Mama!" And "Mom's home!" I smiled. Levin and Malachi ran downstairs. "Hey boys!" I shouted and then they ran up and hugged me. I laughed and hugged them back.
"Zoey is in her room." Malachi said. I nodded and went downstairs. I knocked on her door waiting for an answer.
"Come in." I heard throughly he door. I opened it and it revealed Zoey laying on her bed, holding her head. "What's wrong Zoey?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed. "I feel a powerful presents. I don't know what, but I just feel it." Zoey explained. I nodded. "Don't worry. What ever happens we'll get the kids out as soon as possible!" I smiled at her. She smiled back. "Well. I'm gonna go start making dinner. You rest and I'll come and get you." I said getting up. "Ok Aphmau." Zoey nodded as I walked out of the room. I walked back up the stairs and started making dinner.

|~| TIME SKIPPITY CAUSE I SAID SO AND IF I WRITE ABOUT DINNER I'LL GET HUNGRY |~|

"Bedtime!" I said as I grabbed Levin
and Malachi's hands. We walked upstairs and into their room. They hoped into their beds. "Mommy, what were you like as a kid?" Malachi asked. I froze. "I... I..." That's all I managed to say. "She was adventurous. Brave, loving, kind girl." I turned around and saw Zoey. 'Thanks.' I mouthed to her. She smiled. "Aphmau, I knew you when you were little." I was shocked. "You knew mommy?" Malachi said excited. "Mama!" Squealed Levin. "Yes, I was her babysitter. But then she moved away." Malachi and Levin looked sad. Awww. "Tell us some stories about your adventures!" Malachi shouted. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Levin squealed. I smiled. "Well... I'm gonna go to bed cause I'm tired." Zoey nodded and I walked out the room.