i n f i n i t e

I do not own the Flash or any characters affiliated with the Flash. Please note I do not make money making this. Also, watch the video above. 

Cisco

Central City was busy today. A dude rushed into me and I fell. "Come on," I mumbled to myself as I got up. I made my way to the stoplight and pressed the button so I could cross. I walked. 

I suddenly vibed. I saw Hartley. It was weird. He was running towards me and shouting my name. "Cisco!" I heard. I snapped out of the vibe. Everything happened so fast. 

One moment, I saw a car speeding towards me. The next, I was on he ground. Untouched by the cars. I scrambled to my feet. Someone rolled to their side, lifeless. It was Hartley. 

His glasses were cracked and blood poured out of his mouth. I went to his side and cursed.

"Dipcrap!" I chanted. I grabbed my phone and called Barry. "Hey Barry, someone kind of got hit by a car and he looks pretty dead. I really need help. We're on 5th avenue. The car sped away." I put down the phone. 

Hartley was good ever since Barry changed the timeline to ask Dr. Wells on how to become faster. He's been trying to bond with his parents ever since they disowned him. He was gay. I don't know why that's relative. 

We've gotten closer too. Sometimes, we would hang out at my apartment and talk. Even though he's still kind of a dick, I fell in love with him. Slightly. 

I checked his pulse and panicked a little. It was still there but it was fading slowly. "Stay, Hart," I whispered. Barry came rushing toward me. People stared in shock but I ignored them. "What happened?" He asked, picking him up. "Car. Hit. Him." I started to hyperventilate. It's what I do when I'm nervous. I focused and told Barry to bring him to STAR Labs. He nodded and ran away. 

I followed. 

At STAR Labs

"His vitals are unstable! If this continues, he'll code!" I heard Caitlin shout. I buried my face in my hands. "I'll try and get my dad," Barry said, running away. "Cisco! Look after him for a minute," Cait shouted and ran to go get something. 

I heard the sounds emitting from the machines. I tried my best to keep cool even though I was internally dying. 

I took his hand. "Hang on, Hart. Just a little while longer," I whispered. "I got my dad!" I heard Barry say. "What's happening?" Harry asked. I ignored him. A long beep emitted from the machine. I think we all know what's happening. "He's coding!" Henry shouted running over. Caitlin followed. I lost it. 

I cried in my hands. "No," I said. "Cisco," Barry said, dragging me out of the room. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. "It's all my fault, Barry," I cried. He stroked my hair. 

I felt the world was fading all around me. All the sounds sounded like echoes and like I was underwater. It all felt blurry. It was trippy. Then I saw white. 

An hour later

I opened my eyes to a bright light. "Cisco?" I heard Barry say. I looked around a little and everyone was staring at me. "He's okay," Harry said, throwing his hands in the air. "Thanks for the moral support, Harry," I said sarcastically. I sat up. "How long was I out?" I asked, getting up.

"An hour," Caitlin said. I walked and pulled a chair so I sat next to Hartley. "He's going to be okay, Cisco," Barry said as he took a seat next to me. It was scary to be honest. To see someone you love so lifeless. "I'm sorry, Hartley," I said. I was crying again. Everyone pat me on the back and left me with Hart. Except Caitlin.