A new Friend?

Hello peeps! This is only the first chapter. I'm still working on it, tell me if u liked it or not, also tell me what u liked and what u didn't like. Find out what happens to Sadaki!!! 🔪
------------------------------------------------

"Sadaki, sweetie u need to wake up!" "Your going to be late for the first day of high school!!"
Sadaki opened one of her eyes slowly and yawned. "Can't I call out sick, Mom?" "NO, GET UP!" Her mom screamed. "BiTcH" Sadaki thought to herself. "Fine, I'm up." Sadaki got up. Put on her uniform and went out to the table. "Here eat." Her mom set down a plate with a single slice of toast. "Thanks." Sadaki said quietly. "Your welcome, I'm going go, okay, Bye I love u." Sadaki's mom was going to visit her father and leave Sadaki for about 3 years. Sadaki's mom really wanted to bring her, but she couldn't miss three years of her dream school that took forever to get into. Sadaki's mom trusted her and she told her if anything bad hapoend to call her. She also said she was going to at least call her once a day to make sure everything was okay. "BYE!! LOVE U!!" Sadaki watched her mom slowly pull out of the driveway, and drive away. As soon as her mom left she decided to go to school early. She grabbed her backpack and her toast and walked out the door. She finally got to the school building and found a bench to sit on, she took out her book and started reading. Suddenly a really cute boy passed by her and sat next to her on the bench. She didn't know what to say. . . She didnt know if she should say anything, but she had to say to say something. She finally said something, "Hi" said tried to say without blushing. "Hi little lady, how r u?" "I'm good. . . Well now I am. . ." She smiled and blush.
------------------------------------------------
Well that's the end of the first chapter hoped you liked it. I won't start the second chapter in until I'm told to do so. But if you want to read more just tell me. Love you guys!!! Also remember this is only my first book so I'm still working on it I might have it later but yeah.
               ♡ 😍😘🙂 ♡
------------------------------------------------