SEQUEAL, NOT AN ACTUAL PART 1

Aleyna's POV.

I walked up the stairs to my class sniffing as I tried rubbing my puffy eyes trying to make it less obvious that I had been crying, I grabbed my record book and turned it to the yellow page ready to show the teacher I had a reason for being 25 minutes late to his class.

I stood right in front of the blue door to my class and took a deep breath in as I opened the door and walked it.

I felt extremely self conscious as everybody's attention turned towards me and I instantly tilted my head to the ground so nobody could tell I had been crying.

I took small steps to the teachers desk as I fiddled around with my fingers out of awkwardness.

"What's the reasoning behind you being late to my class?" My teacher says, I pass him my record book without talking and he nods his head.

I leave it on his desk as I turn around and try to get to my seat which is at the back of my classroom trying to avoid the one person I really didn't want to see.

"Luke! Come here quick!" Somebody yells, I stand still as my heart starts hammering against my chest, I get butterflies in my stomach and feel my body heat up for some odd reason.

Just as my eyes start welling up the door flies open and a familiar blond boy walks in.
The certain individual takes large steps towards me as he embraces me in his arms and wraps his arms around me.

I slightly hug back as I feel less nervous in his presence.
The only person I feel comfortable talking to about anything.

"Cheer up Aleyna, stop being so depressed and sad all the time," he says whilst smiling and ruffling my hair.

"I'll try," I say as I try to smile but fail as tears well up in my eyes.

He looks at me and frowns, a few seconds later sir tells him to leave and gives him a lecture on respect as he sends him to leave from the back door.

Great, I was going to cry again, I didn't know what it was with me but I had been feeling so unhappy for so long it had all started to build up.

My never ending misery was something that was a daily cycle, now, not even school would be putting my mind off things.

Just as I sigh as I felt a tear drop.
Suddenly, someone walks over and grabs my arm, my eyes widen out of shock and surprise as I realise it's Luke, he starts walking towards the door without a word, pulling me with him in the process.

"Luke Stevens! Where do you think you're going?" Our teacher yells in an angry tone, However, Luke doesn't stop and keeps carrying on walking, he doesn't look back, or say a word.

"Luke Stevens!" He yells again.

After being lead down the stairs I decided to speak up.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I say in a small tone as tears still spill from my eyes.

He remains silent as he takes us to the back of the field outside, I looked down at his hand grabbing my wrist as I feel my heart beat ten times faster and the butterflies erupting in my body.

He finally turns around,
"Why the fuck are you hugging him?" He says in a very aggravated tone.

"You know tha-" he says before he comes into realisation that I'm crying, I look at him as guilt is clear on his face.

He frowns, "Aleyna? Why you crying?" He asks in a concerned tone.

I don't reply as I look down, only if he knew he was the whole reason behind my unhappiness.

He stares at me for a second before placing his hands on my waist and pulling me to his chest, one arm wraps around my petite body as the other is placed on my head.

I breathe in his familiar scent of Cologne as it soothes me, everything about him was so perfect, from his hair to his freckles, and his brown eyes, oh his eyes.

Brown was a colour I didn't like until  I had met him, and now, his eyes had became my favourite colour.

He nuzzles his nose into my hair,
"You can tell me everything you do know that right?" He says which makes my heart beat fastly.

I suddenly get angry, and confused, and every emotion far from how I'd think I'd feel, I had played a scenario like this in my head so many times, but this wasn't meant to be the script.

I push his chest with all force I have and pull away.

"No!" I shout as my eyes well up.

Luke looks taken back as his eyes widened,
"What?.. what's wrong?" He asks.

"No! Stop! Don't do this to me!" I yell as I feel droplets falling down my face.

My strong girl facade had fallen.

He remains confused and a little hurt which makes me feel almost guilty, seeming him sad was the one thing I couldn't stand, but it was now or never.

"Do what?" He asks innocently.

"This! You're so confusing Luke! One day we'll be talking and I'll think for certain that there's something between us and the next day we're strangers that never met! I feel like your source of entertainment, something or someone you only turn to when you're bored, I'm so unhappy and self conscious because of you! Knowing how I feel you're doing stuff like messing about with girls right in front of me! Just stop it! Stop the act, I don't want it anymore! I don't want to feel like I'm not good enough anymore!" I shout to his face as all the tears I had been holding for so long let loose.

"I hate this! I'm going to forget all about you!" I say and I look up to meet his chocolate brown eyes.

Luke looks taken back and shock, but he holds a straight face,

"You're going to forget me?" He asks and he walks towards me.

I back up against a building as he places his hand beside my head on the wall.

"Yeah," i reply trying to sound confident in what I'm saying.

He smirks, "try to forget me then." He says as he places his lips on top of mine.

SO THAT WAS AN EXTRACT GUYS THIS IS JUST A ROUGH IDEA ON WHERE THE BOOK WILL ACTUALKY BE GOING, SO OBVIOUSLY PART ONE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS PART ONE IS LIKE AN INTRODUTION. 
ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND INCASE YOU WANT THEIR INSTAGRAMS ITS,
@xo.aleyna and @Steveyboi4
I love you guys!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-J xox