Chris: Baby making

I looked down at the little bundle in my arms. It our newest niece, and she was too cute! I looked up from the cutest nose on the planet to see my husband, Chris staring at me with the sappiest expression on his face. I smiled at him before looking back down at the tiny creature in my arms.

"She's amazing." I breathed.

"And she's finally asleep! God Allison you've got talent." My cousin in-law said as he took the small baby from my arms. I rolled my eyes at him when Chris's cousin lightly hit me on the arm.

"You do, Allison! You have a talent with kids!" She said from her curled up position on their couch. She looked like she could fall asleep any moment, both of the new parents did. Chris moved from the door way to stand next to me.

"Ready to go babe? I think it's nap time in this household." He said with a small smile, still looking at me with a dreamy expression. I nodded and we both said our goodbyes.

On the ride back home Chris held tightly to my hand. He ran his thumb over the back of my hand in a lazy pattern. Chris was alway affectionate with me, but not like this. Usually it was teasing and quick kisses turned into more. He was being so sweet, it reminds me of when we first started dating all those years ago when he acted like I was made of glass, he was scared of ruining me and what we both had.

Once back at the house we both shared, I walk up the stairs to change into some comfy clothes. Chris followed me, which again wasn't like him. He usually went to the den to work on audio or video footage or stay in the living room and watch T.V. after spending time with the family. Once inside our room I made a move to change but Chris stopped me.

"Baby, can I talk to you about something?" He asked, his voice small and nervous. I sat on the edge of the bed, he followed.

"Of course you can, what's up?" I asked reaching for his hand. He gave it to me, but I could tell how nervous he is by how clammy his hand is.

"Okay, so I saw you today with the baby it just, it got me thinking. You looked so good, my love, with a baby in your arms and I thought I wanted it to be our baby in your arms and I know we have talked about kids awhile ago and that we should wait, but I, I don't want to wait anymore. I want a family with you..." He talked quickly, stuttering over his words. I felt my heart melt. I had been meaning to bring up the topic of kids again. Life had slowed down a little since season four had just ended and Chris and I had been married for awhile now. I couldn't deny that the image of a mini Chris charging around didn't bring a smile to my face. I hadn't responded yet, and true to form, Chris continued on nervously, " I just love you so much and want to have a little you to come home to. I want to look at our kids face and see your beautiful eyes and your wonderful but crazy hair, my nose and my dad's knock-knees. I just love you so much baby..." He trailed as I lifted a hand to his face, feeling the stubble on my hand. I smiled at him, and he returned a weak smile.

"Chris, okay." I said and his eyes widened. He placed a hand on my waist and used the other to move some of my hair.

"Okay, as in let's do this?" He asked excitedly and I laughed and nodded. Chris kissed me, and I softly moaned. He always had the best kisses; his lips so soft and full. Chris moaned in return and pulled me closer to him, trying to deepen the kiss. I pulled back slightly and rested my forehead against his.

"What? Right now?" I said through a giggle. Chris nodded.

"Why not right now? No time like the present!" He said, I giggled once more loving his goofiness. I hope our kids get that. I blushed at the thought.

"Come here Mrs. Smith. Let me make love to you. I want you to know how much I love you.." He said as he trailed his hands over my frame, kissing my neck just the right way to cause me to loose my breath. I let him push me back into the middle of the bed. Chris followed me and captured my mouth with his, slowly kissing me. I went to remove his shirt but he caught my hand.

"No princess, let's take your time." He said looking into my eyes to see if the idea was okay. It wasn't the  norm for the two of us but given the occasion I thought it was fitting. I gave him a small nod and kissed him once more.

Ever so slowly clothing items fell away, first both of our shirts, then my pants. Then I took a minute to worship Chris's chest and tummy. He is so perfect in every way. Letting my lips trail over his shoulders, running my fingers through the small amount of chest hair he had, kissing down his stomach and running my tongue along any amount of skin I could reach, I drove Chris insane.

He made to take off his pants and I let him, leaving both of us in our underwear. The two of us returned kissing, Chris holding me in his arms he laid slow, passionate kisses on my mouth, jaw and neck. The two of us were worshipping each other, getting lost in each other's touch, smell, feel, and taste. Chris's hands worked off my bra and then moved his attention to my chest. I moaned even louder now, loving what what he could do to me. After almost to much torture I pulled on his hair. He raised and saw my pout. He gave me a crooked smile.

"God do I love you." He breathed and I smiled back at him, unable to respond as he kissed me again. As we continued to explore each other's bodies I slid his boxers down and he removed my underwear. I slowly pumped his hard cock and he trailed the tips of his fingers along my slit, seeing if I was wt enough for him. After all of the teasing I had no doubt that I was.

"Ready princess?" He asked moving on top of me, resting his weight on his forearms.

"I love you." I said in response, kissing him as I took a hand to his cock and lead it towards my entrance. Chris slowly pushed in causing me to break the kiss and have my head fall back in pleasure. Chris started a slow even pace allowing me to feel everything, all of him. I dug my nails into him, wanting more, running my tongue along his collarbone. Chris whimpered slightly and went a little faster and deeper.

The only sounds in the room were the moans and whimpers coming from the both of us as well as the whispered " I love you's" that passed between us. Chris's chest started to turn a nice shade of pink and my legs began to tremble, both indicators that we were both close.

"Allison, look at me, please." Pleaded Chris and I some how managed to to look up at him. He brought a hand up behind my neck to keep me there, his slightly sweaty forehead resting on my mine. I stared at him, his eyes a nice shade of blue, as my orgasm began to build, making my mouth fall open into a nice little o.

"Fuck Chris." I breathed as I gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"God damn! Cum for me baby, please? I love you so so much." He stuttered out slowing down so he could really feel every flutter of my pussy. A cry left my mouth and then a rushed I love you to Chris before his mouth found mine and as we bother kiss, I felt him cum inside of me, filling my womb. Breathlessly, we both kept kissing each other as Chris stayed on top of me. He pulled out slowly and rolled over to his bedside table and grabbed a tissue. He gently cleaned me up and the pulled me onto his chest. I sighed as I listened to his heartbeat, the one thing that was always calming to me.

"I love you." Chris said as he looked down at me. I gave him a slightly tired smile and then burrowed my head into his chest.

"I love you too." I said before closing my eyes.