He's Gone...(1)

*Trigger Warning*

No, no this can't be true. He can't be gone. It's probably just a cruel rumor.

I lay my head on my pillow, holding my phone next to me. I sigh loudly. Better get some rest. I set my phone down and closed my eyes. This isn't true...hopefully.

I stand in front of him, watching him sit on the ground and cry. His tears ran down his cheeks and the sound he made...it was so haunting. It was something that made your heart break into a million pieces. The sight of him, vulnerable and sad, I just wanted to reach out to him. But I couldn't move. I just had to watch this horrible sight.

"I'm trying so hard," he sobbed "I just can't take it anymore. I've had enough".

"Jack..." was all I could get out.

He seemed not to hear me.

"I'm sorry..."

He took something out of his pocket. No...no...no, this can't be happening. It was a razor, sharp and shiny.

I thrashed as hard as I could but I didn't move an inch.

"JACK" I screamed.

With one quick motion, he sliced his wrist.

Tears were running down my face now. I didn't want to watch anymore. I wanted to wake up.

I woke up, panting. That was awful, torture. I never want to have that nightmare again...ever.

I closed my eyes once again. This time, there was no dream. Just darkness...

To be continued...