Vampire Anime Love Chapter 1

It was a beautiful spring day and Haru Fukase was on her way to her new home. Haru Fukase had silver hair with red eyes. She wore a white shirt with a black skirt, black knee socks, and red converses. She was taking a taxi there. Her new home would be a huge mansion. Her father had already paid and did everything for her arrangements there. Haru was very excited, but what she didn't know was that she was going to be staying with vampires. When Haru got there she stared at the huge gate that had protected her new home. The gate protected the whole house. The gates had mysteriously opened. Haru walked through the the gates smiling and full of excitement. She had knocked on the door and it opened. She walked in, suitcase dragging behind her. Haru spotted a couch that a male was laying on. The male appeared to be sleeping on the couch. The male had sky blue hair. He was wearing a yellow vest that was buttoned up all the way. Under the vest, he wore a white shirt that exposed some of his top chest. On his shoulders, he had a black school like jacket with a sky blue school badge on it. He also had headphones in his ears that were attached to a black neckband around his neck. He wore black pants with brown shoes. Haru observed him as he was sleeping. Haru didn't know the male was sleep so she laid her head on his chest to see if the male had a pulse. Haru was shocked when she didn't hear a pulse. She got scared for the male and pulled out her phone to dial 911. Before she could even dial 9, her phone was snatched out of her hands. When she looked up, she saw the male sitting up on the couch, his cold sky blue eyes looking into her red ones. Haru felt as if his eyes were looking into her very soul. The boy closed his eyes and sighed saying,"Who are you?", in a irritated sounding voice. "I-I'm Haru F-Fukase.",Haru managed to say through stuttering words. She couldn't deny or face the fact that she was scared. How can someone be alive with no pulse?!, Haru thought to herself. The male opened his eyes as fast as he closed them. "Did you just say you're Haru Fukase?", he asked in a shocked tone. "What's going on here?!", a mystery voice had yelled out. Haru and the sky blue haired male turned to look to see who shouted. When they looked, they saw another male with red hair in the front and black hair in the back. He had red eyes like Haru. "Tch.", was the only thing the sky blue haired male said in response. The red and black haired male smiled when he saw Haru. He wore a school like black vest that was buttoned up all the way. He also wore a white shirt like the sky blue male except his shirt was buttoned up. He wore a red tie that trailed off into his black vest. His sleeves were rolled up halfway up his arms. He also wore black pants that were a little saggy on his legs with brown shoes. He wore a red school badge like the sky blue haired male. He moved closer to her. Haru wanted to get up and run away, but she couldn't, she was too scared to move. W-why won't my body move?, Haru thought. The red and black haired male had put a hand on her chin so she could look up at him. "And who's this cutie?", he asked. The sky blue haired male had closed his eyes his eyes and simply replied,"She's our new "sacrifice"." The red and black haired male smiled. "Yay we finally have a new "playmate".", he said while clapping. "Your nickname is kitten.", he said while smirking. "Calm down Kira", said the sky blue haired male clearly annoyed,"You've only just met her and you already have nicknames for her.""Aww you're no fun Koruto.", Kira said while crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks. "What are you two fighting about now?", said a mysterious annoyed voice. "Well well well if it isn't Tasumi.", Kira said while smirking evilly and turning to face a green haired and dark blue eyed male. Tasumi had on a black coat with white fur on the hood over a black school jacket. He had black pants that were rolled up all the up to his knees. He also wore a black hat with brown shoes. He wore a dark blue school badge like Kira and Koruto. Tasumi's dark blue eyes stared harshly at Kira's red ones. Tasumi looked past Kira at Haru. Tasumi looked shocked. "Who's she?", he asked while smiling. "She's our new "playmate".",Kira said answering Tasumi's question. "Oh.", he said while looking away at something else. Haru looked in the direction Tasumi was looking in and they saw a blonde haired and green eyed male sitting in a one person chair reading a book. The blonde haired male had a black school jacket on with a white shirt that was unbuttoned by 3 buttons. He wore a green tie with a black neckband. He also wore brown shoes with black pants that had chains that started at the front of his pants and they swung all the way to the back of his pants. He wore a green school badge like Kira, Tasumi, and Koruto. The blonde haired male was quiet. "Silas?! How long have you been sitting there?!", Tasumi asked in utter shock. Silas closed his book and said in reply,"About a good 5 minutes now." Kira crossed his arms. "She must be our new "blood supply".", Silas said while looking at Haru. "That's right.", Kira said while turning to wink at Haru. B-blood supply?!, Haru thought scared. "Hey don't forget about me and Montasua.", said an unknown voice. Haru and the other 4 looked in the direction of a purple haired and red eyed male. He wore a black school jacket that was rolled up his arms halfway. He wore a black wristband on his right hand. He had black pants with brown shoes. He also had on a black shirt that was torn halfway exposing a white shirt underneath. He had a red school badge like Kira, Silas, Koruto, and Tasumi. "Oh it's only you Cole.", said Kira. "Hey what's that supposed to mean?", Cole asked confused. Haru looked in the direction of a white haired and blue and brown eyed male. He wore a black jacket with a white shirt that was bottomed up by 3 buttons leaving his middle chest exposed. He wore a blue neckband that extended a line down into his shirt. He had on black pants, the right pants leg was rolled up all way up to his knee. He also wore a blue and brown school badge like Tasumi, Silas, Cole, Koruto, and Kira. "And hello to you Montasua.", said Tasumi looking at Montasua. Montasua just nodded his head in reply. He was really quiet. Haru looked back at Koruto who was laying on the couch. He appeared to be sleep. Haru had so many questions she wanted answered. "Who are you all and where am I?!", Haru asked. "We are the Tetsumi family,", Tasumi answered smiling,"A family of vampires." Haru looked terrified. A-a family of vampires?! Th-that means..., Haru's thoughts trailed off as she looked up at all six of the male vampires. "That's right kitten~, you're our prey to feed on.", said Kira smiling and winking at Haru. W-what did my father just involve me in?!
----------------------------------------------
Leave links to the fan art you guys make in the comments below. Tell me who's your favorite character so far and why. Also, let me know what you think might happen next.