I Still Inlove With Her

When I was College my classmates is becoming kpop group. My clasmates is krystal, suzy and sulli, the beautiful girls i have met. When I Was in library i saw sulli crying i asked her "why?" and she said "no,oppa!~ amm.. family probem??". and i though its not, and she run away in our classroom. Sulli is cute and smart in our room. She meets me at the canteen and she said "Hello~! oppa, thanks.maybe bestfriend?". i answering her "yes". When becoming our vacation she's very happy because she propose to me a dinner date as a truly bestfriend. Im wondering to her she's very kind to me. Our vacation is start Sulli is pretty at her dress, My heart pumps on her "oh?! what im inloved with her?". And Sulli touch my hand"come on Oppa~!!".And i always smile on her when she looks me".Sulli hods my hands and she very adorable. When our date start, Sulli got a call from luhan i answer it. 

Luhan: Annyeong Haseyo?

Me: .....

Luhan: Sulli? Are You Still Mad At Me Answer It

Sulli's arrived on our table. And I Droped The Phone. "oppa,are you okay?" and i said" oh? Yes.:)". Sulli looks her phone and she read the missed calls and received calls of Luhan. She Looks me straight and said "oppa! did you pick up my phone? did oppa luhan call me? why did you do that to me you didn't saying to me!". She walks out, and i felt bad to her. When our vacation done, i go to sulli's desk and give the sorry message tho her. Sulli are arrived and she sitted, she read my message and he throw it. Krystal looks at me and she looks at me, im very scared because i think krystal mad at me too, because sulli's friend is krystal. In Our canteen i follow sulli. "Sulli-sshi!" i said. She didn't hear me. Our graduation to school of 1994 KPOP graduates has already come. I saw Kai He said im belong to exo group. Sulli & Krystal belongs to f(x) group. 

Now Our group is Popular now, our group belongs to SMTOWN and Sulli too/..

5 YEARS LATER

 I saw Sulli in Smtown 2ndfloor with Luhan, they are dating. I think sulli is very happy to him. i walk out. Luhan belongs in our group too. I think sulli likes luhan very much. I love sulli but she thinks to me as a friend. One day i saw sulli dancing electric shock., she saw me and said :"Oppa~!".and she ran from me. "Oppa, Sehun Sorry". she said and she hugs me. and glance her. I propose her a date, and she said" Sorry Oppa~!, I have date with luhan i think next time". I glance to her and i said"ok! :(". I asked myself how to be a boyfriend of sulli?". Luhan heared me. and he said "what?". And i said nothing. Luhan is my friend, now i think what sulli's ideal type. Many people said i looks like Luhan. And Im Very happy because that sulli's ideal type

I want to confess my feelings to Sulli but i cant. There so many admirrer of Sulli, i keep it a secret. I know sulli thinks me as a friend. Sulli is in besides me and we will talk about concert of SMTOWN. I m very scared to talk to her, im very shy because i like her i want to confess my feelings to her."Ammm... Sulli~ I Like You". i said. Sulli said"I Like you too oppa~". i said " but you and luhan are dating". she said "no oppa~ I always ask him about you and luhan is my friend".

Im VERY HAPPY WHEN I KNOW SULLI LIKES ME :D 

AND THATS ALL :)