Chapter 1- The Meeting

One day in the fabu world of Animatronica, there was a psychopath and a sweet, handsome boy that were best friends since they were little. The girl would never show her insanity, so the boy didn't mind her being around all the time.
"Kibblez, hand me that. I need to fix the Auto Chipper for Fredbear." The boy asked in a very soothing voice, making the girl nod and handed him his toolbox.
"Anything for you, Scottie." She purred to him, a light blush filling her cheeks as she moved her hair out of her face, revealing her beautiful blue eyes.
"Heh, that's kinda creepy there Kibblez, but whatever suits you. Maybe you should go and make us some lunch, I'll be inside in a moment." Scott told her, making Kibblez nod and skip away. As soon as she went inside, she sighed at the cool AC before going off and knocking on the door to her brother's room, who made a groaning noise from the other side of the door.
"Spring, get up, I need help cooking!" Kibblez shouted through the door, which was opened in seconds.
"Well then, let's get cooking." The brother said, being very short and being a smol, golden bunny robot. Tho, he was old and torn, but still cuddly!
"I'll go make breakfast... I mean lunch! I think I overslept..." Spring muttered as he walked off, leaving Kibblez by herself. She smiled as she went into her room, going over to her closet and opening the door to it, revealing a huge shrine dedicated to Scott. She smiled widely as she walked over to it and gently cradled a handmade doll of him that he made, holding it close to her as she stroked it's hair.
"Senpai, you will be mine."

Now, you may be wondering when she met him, and that's where this is going to start.

~le flashback a while back, where they were both just 10 years old~

"Haha! You're such a nerd!" A kid yelled, pinning a smaller version of Scott against the wall, laughing as the boy trembled in fear and had tears flooding his eyes. Neither of them knew that Scott would be famous for games later on in life, so for now, Scott was always picked on and nobody would ever come and save him from the abuse.
"Hey, get away from him, punk!" A girl cried out, storming over. The bully just snickered and grabbed Scott by the neck, holding him up and obviously choking him.
"Ooo, what are you going to do, sweetheart? Kill me for him?" The bully snickered, only to freeze up when the girl took out a lighter.
"I'll burn you if you don't let go." She growled, but the bully was too scared to listen. She slowly walked over to him, then lit his clothes on fire before stuffing the lighter in her pocket, then grabbing Scott's hand and running with him to get away from the burning child. Scott was scared, but obviously thankful that he didn't have to deal with the bully anymore.
"Hey, uh, what was that for, an-anyway..?" He softly asked her, and she just smiled sweetly at him as they stopped at a garden like area filled with beautiful flowers, and this was placed near the school, but off of school grounds.
"Heh, that's for later explanation. But for now, just call me Kibblez." She said to him, making him nod and wipe his tears away, sniffling before smiling cutely at her.
"I'm Scott, Scott Cawthon. Its nice to meet you, I hope." He replied before sighing, and she nodded.
"It was nice meeting you too, actually. I hope we can hang out more." She replied before hugging him, and he hugged her back and held her close. She did the same, and they hugged each other tightly and never wanted to let go.
From then on, the two became closer friends than you could imagine, and Kibblez would do anything to keep Scott safe and sound, even killing people for him when he wasn't around. He would protect her too, but he wouldn't do anything too harsh. He would show her everything that he did, and he started to make games for her in 10th grade. Soon, they graduated together and they both worked on the idea of FNAF, not knowing it was a reality. Soon after they released the third game, they soon realized that there should be a world where the FNAF characters could come to life, and that did happen. Others call it FNAF World, but they call it Animatronica. Soon, they moved into this beautiful place, and that's where they are now.
"So, sis, what's been up with you?" Spring asked as he barged in, and she put everything away and slammed her closet door closed, but he had saw it all. Her shrine, her doll, and everything she had hidden from everyone.
"Sis, its just me, calm down." He said to her, making her sigh and walk over to him, and she gave him a warm hug.
"Please don't tell anyone, or I'll yell about your crush on Goldie." She warned him, making him turn bright red and nod at her warning, and she left him a huge, blushing mess. Tho, this was normal, since his crush on Goldie was very noticeable when they were actually in the same room. Its like they were meant for each other, but this book isn't about a gay bunny crushing on a not-so-gay bear who doesn't even know that his best friend is gay for him. Its about the insane girl and the actually normal man who's perfect in every way. In fact, Kibblez was off looking for Scott, while he was talking to Fredbear and trying to fix the Auto Chipper. They also had a smaller version of Spring with them, and this is Plushtrap.
"I can go into there and help with it." Plush offered, making Scott nod and help him in. Kibblez walked over and watched this, and she twirled a knife around her wrist, careful not to make a sound as she slowly walked over to Fredbear and raised it in the air...
"Kibbz, what the heck?" Scott asked, seeing this. She darted off, and he just sighed and followed. Fredbear went home and curled up on bed, leaving Plush in the AC alone.
"Uh... Guys..?" He asked, needing to get down.
But nobody came...

Lame ending of the first chapter, I know. I suck at life...
This is dedicated to: NeonDabtastic since its just a joke we made up a while ago. I bet she still ships me and Scott... O_O"""
I'm not Yandere....
Goodbye my little cupcakes! No Fredbear's were harmed in this chapter! I mean have a derptastic day! ;)