Bennomi short story

I was with the guys in the base, almost bored to tears. Jordan was throwing potato chips at Declan and Declan was throwing potato chips back at him.

Basically, a potato chip fight.

Bennett was watching them with his usual poker face and for once, so was I. I had gotten so sick of their antics. Or maybe I'm just learning from Bennett.

"Hey Naomi."

"Yeah Bennett?"

"Let's go to a party."

"Sure."

I turned to Jordan and Declan, about to ask them if they wanted to go too. But Bennett grabbed my hand.

"Let's go together. Alone," he whispered. I looked at him, he had never looked at me like that before. The warmth of his palm was pressing against my hand. It felt so good, I didn't want to let go.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"Okay,"

-------------

"Woaahh" I exclaimed, taking in the sight in front of me. Bennett smirked at me, obviously enjoying my reaction. Wow. He's acting so weird today. First he invites only me to a party, now he's smiling?

"C'mon, let's get you a drink" he said, grabbing my wrist and leading me towards the drink table. He handed me a glass of fruit punch. I took it, staring at it skeptically.

"Is this spiked? " I asked him.

"You'll never know... for now" Bennett replied, a smile playing on his lips. Okay, it was really getting weird. But I don't exactly hate it...

Oh well, I thought. My mouth was already watering, and I downed the fruit punch in one gulp. The familiar warmth spread through me.

-----------------

Soon I somehow got sick of the fruit punch so I wandered off to find Bennett. I spotted his adorable black hair in the crowd and waddled over to him, all the while waving my arms in the air to get his attention.

I really was drunk, but who cares.

I skipped to Bennett, but not before bumping into somebody.

"oopmh! " I yelled, looking up at that somebody. Who just turned out to be a duck.

Raymond.

"Hi Raymond" I giggled, batting my eyelashes innocently. But Raymond seemed unfazed. He raised his arm slowly. I instinctively closed my eyes, waiting for the blow...

But only to feel a hand push my head towards him, and his lips were on mine before I knew it.

Looks like he's drunk too.

I have to get out.

I tried to kick him where the sun never shines, but ended up falling on a couch instead. Raymond fell down with me, still kissing me. He snaked his hand up my shirt.

Eeewww. Now I really have to get out.

But before I could do anything, Raymond was yanked up by someone.

A someone named Bennett.

-----------------

After punching the living daylights out of Raymond, Bennett walked over to me, still shaking with anger.

"Are you alright? " he asked.

Awwww, he's so sweet. I looked at him, staring deep into his eyes. I was certain that I was never going to admit about my crush on him a few hours ago, but now I'm not so sure.

I nodded.

"I have something to tell you," he continued, almost nervously.

Could it be?

"I like you," he mumbled, his voice so low it was almost inaudible. Oh my God. I had been waiting for him for so long to say that.

I smiled, the alcholol flowing in my veins giving me Dutch courage. But I knew I wasn't going to regret this. Even if we violated the contract.

"I like you too."

The both of us moved closer to each other. It was happening all over again, just that it wasn't Raymond and this was way better.

As we kissed, the rest of the world simply melted away. It was the best moment of my life. Even better than Parker, actually.

Hey guyss:)) I'm done with the Bennomi scene. How did you guys like it? This is my first time writing a story, I hope you enjoyed it! What should I write for the next story(jordomi)? Please leave some ideas! Byeee

Yan Yu