Intro

Carl's p.o.v.
"Hey dad!" I called out
"Hey"
"Do you maybe think I could go on the run with you today?"
" I don't know, it's a pretty serious run Carl."
"Please!"
"Fine."
"Yay!" I started packing my things ( huh thangs! 😂 sry continue.)
When I was finished I ran outside to meet my dad and Daryl.
"Alright we split up about 10 miles out, Carl you go west, Daryl you go east, and I'll go north." My dad said
"Ok!" Me and Daryl both said in unison.

Mia's p.o.v.
I ran and ran until I couldn't breath, I stopped and took a breath. My mom was right beside me panting along with me. My dad and brother died along the way, I saw the monsters rip into there flesh and I heard them scream out names to try and save them, but we couldn't it was to late. Me and my mom kept walking after we were ahead of the heard, then all of a sudden a walker jumps out at my mom I tried to save her but it had already bit her wrist, I jabbed my knife into the walkers skull and held my mom.
"I love you." I said. No response
"Mom!" No response
"Mom!" Still no Response
"No!" I screamed. Then I grabbed my knife and shoved it in my mothers skull as I said "I love you" one more time.
Then all of a sudden I heard tussling in the bushes...

Oooooh cliffhanger! I know this is a really short chapter but I tried hard to not sound stupid. I hoped you liked it and see you next chapter. Bbbyyyeee!!!!!