before.

this is my first story besides one shots about d+p so I hope you all like it.
Triggers: physical and verbal abuse, shooting, blood, vomit.

1 month earlier*

"I told you to stop, Dan!" Dan's body violently shook as Caspar's voice yelled in my face. His breath had the scent of alcohol, and small amounts of spit were beginning to sprinkle around Dan's forehead. "What, Caspar? What did you tell me to stop doing?" Dan asked as Casper snarled and picked Dan up by the white collar of his shirt, and slammed him against the wall. "Being yourself. Being a faggot." Caspar let go, releasing Dan's body to the floor. His back was being to cramp and pain up, but then his pain was switched to his stomach, which had just been kicked. "Why are you doing this?" Dan asked, voice small and quiet. Caspar bent down and picked dan up by the collar again. He slammed his lips against Dan's. He tried to recoil, but his lips were sucked in under his boyfriend's magical spell. After he unleaded his lips, Caspar pressed his forehead against Dan's. "You know this is because I love you, right baby? You know that." Dan pulled away. "This is sick. You're sick." Caspar smirked a little at the 5'9 mess, who's hair was now extremely ruffled and sticking through small parts of the flower crown. While he was fixing his sweater, Caspar slapped Dan in the face. Instantly, he was struck with a wave of pain. It seemed as Caspar took enjoyment in it. Dan fell to the floor, as Caspar stood above him. "Are you gonna talk back again, Danny?" He asked, kicking Dan's side. He felt the bruise forming. "N-no." Dan stuttered, the words final form being a mumble. That earned his another kick to his small body. "I said, are you gonna talk back again, Danny?" Dan coughed, and spoke. "No." He managed to get on his legs, ignoring the pain in his thighs, back and lower abdomen. And he ran. He made his way to the hallway, but Caspar was too fast. He reached Dan, and pushed the fragile boy against yet another wall. "P-please stop, Caspar. I don't think we can be together anymore." Dan saw something light up in the back of the taller boy's eyes. It was like a match striking fire. "No! You can't leave me! You are supposed to love me!" Dan received another slap to the side of the head, and a knee to the stomach. He felt ill very fast, and bent over to vomit. As soon as he was in a 90 degree angle, he felt something hard hit his back. What was probably water dribbled out of his mouth, and he looked at the floor, and saw it was blood. That's when he ran. Dan limped and struggled and made it to the door. He opened it and heard Caspar yelling and screaming, but continued to find his way from this hellhole he was in. "Daniel?" He looked up and saw the couple's elderly neighbor, Dolores, staring dan up. "What happened? Did Caspar do this to you?" Dan made his way to the elevator, still not being able to breathe straight. "Please go inside, Dolores. I don't know what Caspar will do if-" And as soon as dan said those words, caspar came out the door, gun in hand. "Caspar! Why do you have a gun?" He gave me a twisted smile. "So you can't tell anyone what I've done." He looked at Dolores and bit his lip. He pointed the gun at her head. "Caspar, don't you FUCKING dare! She did absolutely nothing!" A click filled the empty hallway. "Bystander." He pulled the trigger, and blood was all of the wall. Dan was speechless. "Why? Why are doing this!" Caspar laughed. "That's all you've asked tonight. Why? Why? Why?! Because I hate you, dan. I don't love you." He felt the gun's tip touch his forehead, and the click echoed through the halls. "And I never did."