INTRODUCTION

LADY KILLER –  A KYLO REN FANFICTION WRITTEN AND CREATED BY STYLESDOVE.

Kylo Ren had always struggled to keep the hungry and pesky, darkness inside of him away from the light – but overtime, when the fight within only tore his life into impossible shreds of sharp desire and devotion for something so criminal and sardonic, he had learned that it was best to not fight the inner morality of his evil soul, but instead, feed it what it truely wants.

It's a capturing breath of something so dangerous and he knows that his strange addiction is sending him straight to the deepest depths of Hell, but when he watches the life soar out of his victims and tastes the bitterness of their journey, which he had cut short, in the metallic of their blood – he can't help but only scour the city for dessert.

Yes – he is happy with his habit, he is content with the thrill of finding his next victim out of the millions and making the conclusion of their life, his own little game... that is, until he sees her and mistakes the warmth she brings to him with that same burning hunger.

Soon enough, Kylo Ren does what he does best – he stalks the beautiful woman who has struck him with something more dangerous than murderous intentions, something which forces him to watch her as he would with all of his prey... only, he decides that he will play with his food before devouring her.

Kylo's the smartest and most careful serial killer in the city, but if only he wasn't so blinded by her enchantment, he would have realised sooner that whilst he had been watching her, she had been watching him just as closely, too.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHORS NOTE/PLEASE READ:

This is set in a MODERN setting, meaning it is separate from the Star Wars Universe – Apart from the character, Kylo Ren.

I do proof read my work but only once, so if there is a mistake, I am terribly sorry and it's totally okay to point it out so I can fix it!

➔  This story DOES contain EROTIC LITERATURE – A lot of it, so that's just a warning.

I wrote this in the span of two days, so please don't judge me for my sins.

Straight up, this story is DARK. It contains elements which can be considered as triggering. Let's label a few, shall we?

- Explicit Violence

- Stalking Themes

- Serial Killer Intentions

- Blood (Involving the mention of craving it.)

(At no point are there themes of non-consent or forced-consent!)

PLEASE, VOTE & COMMENT! Seeing that people read my work, genuinely makes me so happy and adds motivation to continue writing!