Prologue

Tini's POV
Here I am. Sitting on the cold, dark floor in the rain thinking about how shity my life is... Where I have been through... Unbelievable...

Flashback

I was on my room listening to music. The music of Shawn Mendes. Love him... When the song ended the sound still kept going on. What is this? Ah... Wait... It's my stomach, never mind.

When I continued with listening to music my stomach screamed for food. Omg... I gotta move...

I walked to the refrigerator and looked in it. An apple, pasta from a week ago and milk... Wow... Literally nothing... Awh, now I gotta go to the supermarket. Why so much work-out?

On my way I had the song of Shawn Mendes in my head. "'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can" Further I didn't get because I fell down. When I looked at the problem I saw that my shoe laces weren't tied. I tied them again and stood up. Before I began with walking, I looked if I there were any cars. There weren't. The only thing I saw was a black figure. When it saw me too it began with running. Was it running away from me? And why?

End of flashback

And that's not all...

When there was a thunder I jumped up and sat under a tree... I know that that's really dumb but still... I was dry there... I was welcome there.

For now, the only place where I feel home.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
Look with me in hell.

To live once like I do.
-
To be who I am.
-
And to feel what you never wanted to feel.

My life is Harder Than Hell

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 09, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Harder Than Hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें