Chapter 1

Natalie^^^

Natalie's POV~

I stir my eyes open as I see the bright light peek through my blue curtains. I take my sheets of my body and make my way to the bathroom. When I'm in, I look in the mirror and sigh.

I've never loved my complexion. I have light-ish skin for a Latina and I have green eyes with my wavy brown hair. Everyone would say otherwise.

"You're so beautiful, Natalia"
or
"You should've become a model instead of joining the mafia."

No one else in the family likes that me and my father are in the mafia. But it's not like I asked to do this. To be a demon on the inside and be a goddess on the outside. I just wish I was normal for once. I want to know what it's like to be able to go to public school and have first crushes,first dates but I can't.

After staring at myself in the mirror, I start to brush my teeth. When I'm done I go out to my bedroom again, I get a towel and some clothes.

Once I'm back I strip out of my pj's and get in the shower. I turn on the water and let the hot water take over. I start to wash my hair and body. When I'm done I get out and dry off.

I change into some clothes and look in my full length mirror in my room.When I decide I look decent I go to my Vanity set and start to do my make up and let my hair air dry.

Once I'm done I start to go downstairs and head to the kitchen where the smell of waffles fill my nose

"Good morning Miss Natalia"

"Hey Danielle" I say as I great my cook.

Danielle is like the mother I've never had. My mother left me and my dad to a billionaire. Danielle has been there when I got my beatings, through my fevers and worst times. I love her very much.

"You're father will be waiting for you in the garden" Danielle said while giving me my food.

I nod and start to eat my waffles with orange juice. Once I'm finished I put my dirty dishes in the sink and head out to the garden.

The garden has always been my hideout. I've always loved coming here when I needed to escape reality. Now I'm out here to hear my fathers commands. My father thinks of me as the mafias daughter not his daughter. He says what anyone does to me is for a good reason.

When I get to the fountain in the middle of the garden I see my father and a man I have never seen before.

Now this man isn't like any of the men I've seen, and I have seen many men. This man has a sharp jawline has a muscular body and to me it looks like he has hazel eyes and he's wearing a tux.

" Father," I bow my head and smile at the man

" Natalia this is Andres, he will be your new guard" .

As soon as my father said those word my face fell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~