surprises || victuuri ff

"Ever since Victor entered my world, he has never failed to surprise me."

Victor grabbed Yuuri's hand an lead him to the ice rink that they founded together, 2 years after the couple started dating.

At first, the news of the two being together was huge. Being in newspapers, interviews, and of course all over the internet. The other Yuri was the last to accept their relationship. Surprising Yuuri greatly that he ever did. All of the media was stressful to Yuuri at first, but Victor, having been used to this for awhile now, helped him get through it.

It was three years since they got together. Victor, now in his thirties, retired from his professional skating career and settled down to starting a skating school in a rural town in Japan, with the help of Yuuri. The pair now had about 30 students, and counting. They owned a house about 20 minutes away from the rink, and we're happy as could be.

Now, here they were. In the ice rink locker room. Victor down on one knee.

Holding a ring box, a beautiful diamond ring sparkling inside of it.

He said the sacred four words

"Yuuri, will you marry me"

-fin.

for all of you little shits who commented:

Yuuri eyes sparkled in the ice rink lights as he covered his mouth with his hands.

"yes"