crush...?

Of course it was her. It wasn't any sort of surprise actually, they all knew. They all knew he liked her for quite a while now.

"I mean who wouldn't? She's intelligent, strong, tough and cool." He began as he scoffed. "She's kinda out of you're league there Armin." Connie began as Armin sighed. He knew if well enough. She really was out of his league taking a glance from across the room. Just the thought of her made his stomach turn Armin didn't know what to do. He wanted to hurl.

He couldn't believe the words that just escaped from his mouth. He swore he'd keep it to himself. He swore it would never advance any further than this. He wasn't going to let it advance because Mikasa was just a friend. He only wanted to be friends with her. Or did he?

Immediately he regretted it.

His pale skin soon flushed a bright red, his eyes tightly shut. "P-Please don't tell Mikasa alright?! I don't want her to know. That's... too much!" He began. He knew it, he shouldn't have said anything.

Lunchtime in the afternoon just before the classes started Armin began to blurt out the words. Connie, Sasha and Marco were around Armin at the time.

With a smirk that appeared on Connie's face he smiled placing an arm around Armin's shoulder laughing for a bit. "Ha HA! I thought something was going on in that intelligent head of yours! Who would've thought you had the hots for Mikasa!" Connie laughed.

Sasha smiling at the words that Armin has blurted out the brunette smiled reassuring Armin, "It's alright Armin! I find that pretty cute that you have a crush on her! I kinda ship you two together now!"

Armin shut his eyes and shook his head vigorously. "N-no! Please! Anything but that! It's just a small crush. Nothing else..."

"I just told you guys... because... I thought this might help my problem."

Marco smiling he nodded towards Armin as well. Well aware of the fact that many people were infatuated by Mikasa Ackerman.

"If this is just a crush. It's good that you told us. I'm not sure where you want to go with this but if you ever do plan to I'm here to support you." Marco began. Armin flustered with his opinion. He honestly didn't want the support from them. Waiting for his internal feelings to disappear into oblivion.

"This... isn't really helping guys." Armin spoke. "I'm trying to make my feelings disappear not, strengthen them."

"Just embrace it man!" Connie smiled. "I know it's a long shot but this might work since you are best friends with your crushes half brother!" Armin shook his head. "I- I don't know what to do anymore! I've just told something so dark. I can't show my face anymore..."

Grateful yet burdened by their support. It was already too late, he spilled it out now. Talking about the problem surely didn't help at all. He began to detail the gut feelings he's felt around her it was something that he didn't understand.

"How do you feel when you see her?"

"It's... it's like a twisting sensation in my stomach. I look at her and my heart begins to pound- really really fast.  I get all cold and shaky too, I sometimes mess up my words." Armin spoke as he began to bury his head in shame. "I hate this so much. If this is what it feels like I don't want to do it any longer." He said. Just the thought of her, made his heart race quickly.

He shut his eyes and he turned towards them. Marco soon assessing the situation. He nods. "Ah I see."

"It's true he really does have a crush." Sasha spoke. With Connie adding to the conversation. "It's a real big one!"

"How's he gonna mask that?" Sasha questioned, with Connie huddling into the circle. Marco sighs, "We need to help him and be supportive of his decisions." Marco began. "None of us will speak about this." He spoke leaving Connie and Sasha in utter schock. How could they keep quiet with this kind of information? They had to help Armin in his pursuit for love.