Chu Ga Eul

Chu Ga Eul's POV

"Please don't do this to me!! Don't hurt me!" The sound of the scream could be heard from the outside of the small apartment. It's sense of fear and anxiety could make those who walk pass the building have qualms and walk away,not wanting to be part of something horrible.

"Chu Ga Eul!!" But this type of horror is much more terrifying.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I silently cringed at the sound of my mother shrieking. "It's in the middle of the night!! Your little brother is going to be awake and I have work tommorrow!!" Her face fumed with anger and aggression. She was ready to kill somebody. And that somebody was me.

I smiled hesitantly and innocently. She always looked like medusa when she's mad. And it scares me really bad.

"Oh come on oma. It's just 11 o'clock and I'm watching a really good thriller movie...although now I am pretty scared..so can I sleep with you tonight?" I looked up to her and the scariest thing happened. She had snakes on her head,and her eyes were like Orochimaru's.

I inwardly gasped,my mouth hanging open. I started backing away,until my back reaches the end of the couch. The next thing I knew she grabbed me by my ear and pulled it hard.

"Ah!! Oma!!"

In response,she pulled harder. She began to walk to my room and basically threw me inside.

"Such parenting." I grumbled under my breath after she left to her room,unnecessarily banging my door close.

I looked around the creepy dark room and stopped at the corner,where my brother lay asleep.

"Yah..Chu Hae Joon." I called out,poking the side of his face.

He rolled over to my side of the bed before opening his eyes,squinting to adjust to the darkness.

"Noona?" He groggily asked,unsure.

"Can we turn the lights on?"

"Why?" He asked,although he doesn't seemed too interested.

"Well it is quite a long story...but it actually is a bit funny now that I think about it." I was cut off by my brother.

"Fine just be quiet." He rolled back to his side of the bed and fell back asleep.

Complying what he said,I crept slowly to the side of my bed,after turning on the only light in the room.

I sighed in content,feeling confident. Soon enough I was lulled into my sleep,dreaming about how cool I was fighting of the terrorists and saving everyone.

•○•

Waking up in the morning with water dripping on your forehead wasn't exactly the best feeling ever.

My apartment has so many complications that I used to do a roleplay.

It started out when I was fifteen,that was 1 year ago. I used to envy those people at the television who had lots of things like a mansion-like house. It became a mission of mine to have one of the largest house in South Korea. But then it would take a while,and I'm pretty desperate.

So to accomplish that mission,I started out imagining my house as a mansion as well.

I would wake up in the morning and twirl around my small room,imagining that I was in a grand ballroom and a magnificent dress. I would go to the public toilet that the apartment provided for each floor and be there for an hour and waste all the water,because that's what rich people do. At least that was until other people began to scream and cursed me to get out and take turns.

Then,I would use my most dazzling dress and create a crown out of carton. I would force my little brother to wear his suit and act like a servant because what rich people don't have servants?

It was a complete fairytale.

Until my brother reported to my mom that I was acting strange and perhaps possessed. My mother freaked out and threatened to call the exorcists if I don't stop.

Snapping back to reality,I groaned knowing I won't be able to repeat that exciting event again.

I let out a sigh,sitting up,feeling the drizzle of water flow down my forehead.

"Wake up you lazy bumpkin!! I need you to deliver these to the Park family!" Suddenly a monster came into my view,oh wait,it was my mom.

"Oma why me?! I need my beauty sleep and besides,I need to go to work in an hour." I complained hoping my mother will find some pity in me and deliver it herself. But sadly,I was out of dreamland.

"Get out now or I won't let you eat dinner!!" Once again the snakes began to appear and believe me I do not want a repeat of last night's event.

After doing my bathroom necessities,I roughly grabbed the picnic basket and walked out of the apartment,grumbling under my breath.

The sun was shining brightly,making me groan even louder as it hit me. I hate the sun.

Walking down the street,I abruptly stopped when the light turns red. I stood there,waiting patiently when a guy started to walk down the highway. Can't he see that the light was red?

Suddenly,a red car came speeding down,it's direction right in front of the careless man.

"Yah!!" I tried calling him out. He didn't turn around but kept walking really slowly. I thought he was going to make it,after all he was still walking.

But then the unbelievable happened. He stopped. How could he even stop?

My instinct instantly kicked in and before I knew it,I dropped my picnic basket,pounced at him,knocking him to the ground. With me on top of him,missing the car by a trance.

What a way to start my day.