1

'Need a nice, friendly and clean housemate. Let's share the expenses 50/50. Interested? Send me a message now!'

You posted it on housemate.com with hope someone would be interested. You just moved about a week ago into a 2-bedroom apartment in Incheon. It was quite big so it felt uncomfortable to live there alone. Moreover, you could save some money by sharing the rent.

The reason why you rented an apartment in the area was because of work. After years of studying medical and graduated, you finally got a position as a school nurse in BH High.

You were stretching your arms lazily when suddenly, you realized that it was raining heavily at the outside.

"Oh no." You quickly ran out to get your clothes that were hanging out there and then put them on the couch in your living room. Just then, the phone suddenly vibrated, informing you that a message just came in.

'Hi, are you Chae Suyeon? I read your post on housemate.com and I'm interested to be your new housemate~' the message read.

That was fast. You just posted it a few minutes ago and someone already sent you a message.

'Yes. Wow, sure!' You replied.

Both of you exchanged messages to each other until the dark evening sky was changing its colour to pitch black. The way she wrote the message showed that she was indeed a nice person. You couldn't help yourself but to feel excited to meet her.

Hours passed and it was still raining at the outside. You were about  to go to bed when suddenly, the door bell rang. But, who would come and ring the bell at exactly 11 p.m.? Quickly, you ran to the door to check.

There, a tall guy with dark brown hair was standing straight in front of you.

"Are you Chae Suyeon? The one who is searching for a housemate?" The tall guy with a mask and a backpack on his back asked.

"Yes.. but sorry, the room is taken a few hours ago by someone."

His eyes turned into crescents immediately. Though he was wearing a mask, you could tell that behind the black mask, he was smiling.

"I was the one who sent you the messages." He showed you his phone screen, making you widened your eyes in disbelief as you looked at the conversations you had with that person in the evening.

"I— I thought you were a girl." You stuttered a little, still couldn't believe that the one you exchanged the messages with turned out to be a guy.

"Do I look like one?" He slid the mask down to his chin, revealing his perfect V shaped face.

He is hot, no joke.

"That's not it.. it's just— err, nothing." You sighed before continuing, "Anyway, sorry but I'm actually searching for a girl as my housemate." You explained, trying to reject him as polite as possible.

He didn't respond to you, instead he suddenly hugged himself, showing off to you that he was freezing. He did it purposely to get your sympathy and it was too obvious.

"But I have nowhere to go," he pouted. "And I'm freezing."

His handsome face melted you down indeed. But still, you didn't really know him well yet. You stayed quiet for a few seconds, thinking on what to do.

"Just one night. Please." He begged. 

He looked very desperate, maybe he really had nowhere to go.

"Just one night?" You asked him to confirm about it. He nodded his head with hope sparkling in his eyes, looking so innocent.

"Fine." You heaved a sigh and opened the door wide for him to enter. He grinned to you happily and thanked you before coming in.

"Which one is my room?" He asked while looking at his surrounding.

"I haven't accept you to be my housemate yet." You mumbled and led him to an empty room which was right beside yours. "Here." 

He walked in and had this amazed expression on. 

"Not bad." He shot you with a smile before jumping into the bed.

"But still, I let you in because you're freezing. Don't get me wrong." You reminded him.

"I know." He laughed while taking off his jacket. How could he looked so hot just by doing that simple thing?

"So.. goodnight, Tae-ssi." You said and was about to go out when suddenly, he spoke up.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. Goodnight too, Suyeon-ssi."