>>>1<<<

Hello guys, this is my fanfic. I pairing Karma X Gakushuu. Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Karma's Pov

I was walking down the hallway, a strawberry blonde boy was standing there. "Hey Second Place-kun." I greeted him. "Stop calling me that Akabane-kun." He said. I just stuck out my tongue and walk away. I accidently trip on something. I was falling down but I'm not hit the ground. A warm arm embrace my waist to keep me not to fall down. My heart pounching so fast and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I turn my head and saw Asano the one who catch me. "Be careful when you walk Akabane-kun." He scolded me. I nodded and ran away from him. I felt my face is burning up, I'm sure I was blushing really red. I unlocked my house door, I close it and sat behind the door. "Am I fall in love with Asano?" I whispered to myself.

(Timeskip: Next Morning)

I woke up because my alarm clock is ringing so loud. Another day of school just boring. I live alone in this house, my parent is on a business trip again. It's pretty lonely in this house. I get ready to go to school. When I was eating breakfast, someone knock on my door. I open the door and there standing a bluenette. "Hi Karma-kun. Let's go to school together." He said cheerfully. "Ok, but after I eat my breakfast." I said. He is my bestfriend, Shiota Nagisa is his name. He a really kind guy and look like a girl. He also have a talent, but it was dangerous. His talent is assassination. "So Karma-kun, how was it the first day at A class? He asked. I was forced by my parent to come back to main bulding, my grade is high so I moved to A class now. It suck I can't do assassination again to Koro-sensei. "Boring, I rather stay in E class if I can choose." I replyed. "Anyway, we almost arrived at the main building. I have to go to the old campus. Bye Karma-kun." He said waved his hand to me. I just mumble a 'bye' and waved back to him.

(Timeskip: End of School)

Gakushuu's Pov

I was packing my book when Karma come to me. "Hey Second place-kun." Karma greeted. "What do you want?" I asked glared at him. "I... I just going to ask do you want to go to the amusement park this Sunday?" He asked. "Are you going to prank me in there." I asked. "No, I won't. I just want to go to the amusement park." He pouted. Akward silence between both of us. "Ok, meet me at 09.30." I finally said. "Ok." He said smiled. Damn it, he so cute!

Karma's Pov

Oh my god! He accepted it! I was planning to confess my love to him. What will he react after I confessed, laugh at me or accepted my feeling? I really excited about it. "I'm going home now, see you on Sunday." Asano said leaving the classroom. I decided to go home as well.