Unknown

Unknown: Hello?

Jimin: Hi?

Unknown: Is this working?

Jimin: Yeah, it is. Who are you?

Unknown: I found this phone in the subway station.

Jimin: ...and??

Unknown: Can you do me a favor?

Jimin: Who are you?

Unknown: Oh, I'm just a student studying abroad ^^; So, can you please help me out?

Unknown: I really want to get this phone back to the owner but I'm not familiar with this city.

Jimin: It depends...

Unknown: There's only this app and an address on here. Can you go to the address?

Jimin: Idk... Sounds sketchy.

Unknown: I'll give you the address, and you can go check it out. If it looks dangerous, you can leave.

Jimin: >_< alright, but I'm leaving asap if I don't like it.

***

Jimin: Okay, I'm here. Apartment, right?

Unknown: Sounds right. Is there a lock with a password?

Jimin: Ya.

Unknown: Okay, the code should be 8888

Jimin: Opened

Unknown: Go inside?

Jimin: ...Is this legal? Can I just walk into someone else's apartment?

Unknown: Yeah, just go inside. You can leave a note.

Unknown: If someone finds you, just show them our conversation. I'm sure they'll understand.

Jimin: ...Okay.

-

Author: Hey! This is my new Mys Mes fanfiction because I thought it would be easy to update and keep up with. ^_^ I just wanna say that although this is highly inspired by the app, things won't go exactly like they do in the game, so yeah. The first few chapters will be very similar, though, so I can establish the setting and all. ^_^ Before you actually are introduced to the characters, I wanna say that Jungkook here is like recently-debuted, pre-Memekook Jungkook, so he's the reserved little button that's secretly weird in this like he was three years ago. c: Also, don't worry, Monster High is still continuing, I just haven't had the time to write anything worth reading.