After Time- Percy Jackson Love Story

Percy's Point of View

It was them.

My mother.

Paul..

Reyna.

Hylla.

Lanie and Kate welcomed them right into the family, and the four welcomed Lanie and Kate right in, and finally I felt something I had been waiting for. FOr years.

Hope.

We talked for hours and hours. They asked where everyone was, and I told them the truth. There was a war, and the gods had killed him. I had finally excepted that as a part of my life that just wouldn't leave. 

Lanie had to head to work, Hylla, Paul, and Mom had to leave. But Reyna stayed behind.

" So what's been going on with the camp?" Reyna asked me.

" I haven't been there in 6 years," I told Reyna," But there was another two wars. We won the first one, lost the second. There were a lot of deaths, and after the gods won't have anything to do with us what so ever."

" Why?" Reyna asked.

" The second war was sort of against them and every other enemy we've ever had," I told Reyna," That includes Chiron."

" So what happened to everyone else?" Reyna asked me," Jason, Annabeth, Nico, Hazel?"

" Annabeth died," I told Reyna," Lost contact with everyone else over the years. Tyson's dead, I know that. Piper died about 8 years ago. I know nothing about anyone else."

We talked for a while back and forth. Reyna just loved Kate, and Kate loved playing with Reyna for a little bit.

During the time Reyna was there I got a call.

" Jackson," I answered the phone.

" We got an unlucky winner on Powell and McGreagor." Castle told me through the phone.

" I'll be there," I told Castle, and hung up.

Reyna said she would love to babysit.

I got to the stream where the body was. It was Jingle Stream. The body was a woman in her mid-40's maybe.