How it began

Last year, he dated my best friend. She broke up with him, because she is over dramatic. He was sweet, caring, funny, and absolutely amazing. I had a crush on him but that didn't matter. He didn't like me. He likes her. She had curly brown hair, she was tall,she had big boobs, she was smart and funny and anything anyone could want.
I was short, slightly chubby, small breasts, curly dark brown hair and eyes. Sure I was smart, and funny. He didn't notice. She was better. She always has been and always will be.
No one can see passed her lies except me. Everyone just agrees and moves on. She's a liar. That's why we aren't friends anymore. She hurt me. Lied. And ruined my image.
She broke his heart.
Summer started. All my friends drifted away from me for the 3 months. And close to the beginning of the year I found his username.
I instantly began communicating with him. We teased each other. Flirted in a friendly way. Everything we would normally do.
Then school started, I teased him about dating his best friend who happened to be a girl. He said no it would ruin their friendship, I could tell tho she wanted to date him.
Weeks passed and we all met up at our hangout. I threw stuff, hit, teased, and followed Aaron. He did everything back. Squeezed my butt, let me lay on him. When Sarah left to go home, obviously not liking me. Aaron pulled me behind the building. I looked in his eyes. And though he's told me any times that he doesn't want a girlfriend because school is his priorities right now, he leant in and kissed my lips, softly. Was life finally starting to go my way?

*****
Need cover please