Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓡⓞⓛⓛⓔⓡⓒⓞⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

ᒍOᑌᖇᑎᗩᒪ EᑎTᖇY#1

The other day I went to an amusement park and rode a roller coaster. It was my first time riding a rollercoaster and I was nervous.
--------
When I arrived at the amusement park
my stomach felt nauseous and my head started to spin.
My friends dragged me towards the tallest and fastest ride. As I tried to squirm and wiggle away they tightened their grip on me and before I knew it I was already strapped on to the ride.
Now all that I could do was wait for the countdown.
My friends were off to the side waving and giving me thumbs up while I just stuck my tongue out and laughed. My laughter soon died down after the jerk of the car moving forward. I immediately frowned and felt my heart violently beating out of my chest.
As the car approached the top of the hill I clutched my stomach to prepare myself for what lied behind that drop. Before I could calm my breathing all that came out of my mouth were screams.
Screams that caught the attention of all the other riders. Adults, teens and a few children, but I didn't care I was practically dying inside from all the G forces that were exerted on my body. Sharp turns, twists, drops and looks were the death of me.
My heart was exploding from all the fear and force that was put on it.
Finally after what felt like eternity the ride slowly came to a bumpy stop. Before the lady on the intercom said it was safe to exit I quickly jumped out and tried to run towards my friends.
But, the lady on the speaker had other plans.
------
After hearing her ramble about my safety and how the ride could have injured me I finally caught up to my friends and scolded them for making me go on that ride.
But at the end of the day we went on more rides, ate tons of junk food and had fun.
I guess what really matters at the end of the day is...

Don't take me to the fair and make me ride a rollercoaster.