Writing is Hard

Hello everyone!!!! I haven't published a story ion here for a while and I am going to change this. I know that many people have wrote about Percy being raised by different gods and such, but I have never read one that wasn't either a major god/goddess or Hades. Like usual this story will have my own twists to Rick Riordan's PJO series, though of course it won't be totally different. This story really starts underway from the third book, The Titan's Curse, though there is some story about Percy before that as an introduction. 

Also, there is an Original Character I made up. Do not worry about it, the main person in this story will be Percy I just need someone to replace Percy for the first two books and I didn't like the thought of Nico, Jason, Thalia, or Bianca doing so. My OC will not in anyway downgrade the story, at least not in my opinion and I don't really like OCs. This is just as a warning and you will see as the story goes on. Also this is NOT a PercyxAnnabeth. He will have a romantic partner, she will be more towards the end, but it will not be Annabeth. Sorry for those who wanted it, but my idea is for another that has been written before, but not as much as like Artemis. It will not be a goddess or god.  

I technically haven't wrote enough yet where I am happy to start publishing, but since I have been so inactive I am going to put the prologue out with the promise that I will have the first chapter out and continually updating by the end of the year. Yes, I know it is only October and so that gives me two months but to quote Chuck from Supernatural "writing is hard". So with that said I will shortly post my preview/ prologue. I hope that it excites you to wait until I can start posting out the chapters. 

PS.... Why is it so fucking hard to get a picture!!! I used to be able to get them off Google with sometimes a little bit of problems but I can't even do that now!!! It doesn't even work with .jpg!!! Anyone got that problem?