They are Everywhere

My name is Nadia Hunter, I am a detective ready to solve any mysteries and help people. Not long ago I was given a task, it was to find Anne Cross,  a 10 year old girl who has gone missing two days ago. I started straight away. This is a photo I was given by her parents:

She was said to of gone to a small shop near her house and haven't came back, her mother said that she went with her older friend Loona who finished 14 this year

She was said to of gone to a small shop near her house and haven't came back, her mother said that she went with her older friend Loona who finished 14 this year. Mrs Cross said that they went out 2 hours before she had received a red envelope. It said:
'I am sorry to inform you, but your daughter isn't comming back, I don't want money, I want nothing from you but I thought it would be kind of me to explain it to you on paper rafer than face to face, as some people think I'm hidious. Don't cry too much'

It was obvious that who ever wrote it kept his identity hiden. We don't know what really happened to the girl it didn't say in the letter that she was dead, neither did it say what had happened to her. I next went to speak with Mr Cross who was as depressed as furious and I did not take out much from that miserable conversation, except one thing...he said that the shop keeper Larry is a family friend, that's why they allowed their daughter to go. So I my next stop was at Coperative shop.

I spoke to Larry, and he gave me the  information I needed. He said he saw a white van stopping next to Anne and her friend, he watched frozen, and then he saw a dark hand pushing the teenage aside and pulling Anne into the van, he said he ran out imidiently but it was too late, the only thing he saw was poor Loona laying on the ground with a cut on her knee and the pale van driving away...down the road, disappearing within minutes. Larry said he took Loona home and then went to tell Mr and Mrs cross what he have seen. He said he didn't identify the number of the van. This made it more dificult.

What brought my attention was that Mrs and Mr Cross did not know about the white van. Also when I checked the camera system, they were all turned off from 12:30 to 01:12 which is about the time that the capture happened. Mrs Cross said that Anne left at 12:40, then called her at 12:53 that she was now crossing the road to Co-op and at 01:05 her parents were informed that their child went missing.
I kept Larry in mind when I headed to Loona Fizz's house.

Mrs Fizz let me in and showed me Loona's room were the girl was laying on her bed like paralised. I was left with Loona alone and tried to get some information out of her.
I slowly sat next to the young girl and put my hand on her head giently asking "Loon this is detective Hunter, I need you to answer some questions, please...I'm trying to find your friend"
The girl sat up next to me but faced down, she was as pale as shocked.
"She wasn't my friend...my mum told me to hang out with her because she didn't want to loose Mrs Cross" her quiet voice but confident soul shuck me, what did she mean?
"Could you explain in more detail?"
"Mum works in the Cross cosmetic that is rulled by Mrs Cross, she thought that if she got me close to Anne then she would get closer to Lara, she thought that I could mix up Anne's mind so that Anne could persuade her mum to give my mother an extra charge"
This showed me how much Loona's mum cared about her own child.