Show me a smile.

Spark was running around the lobby, while Blanche and Candela would talk about their normal leader duties.

Candela was suddenly called to attend one of her trainers in distress, leaving the other two alone in the lobby.

"Blanche?" Spark said, while running to her, catching a seat.

"Hm?"

"I’ve never seen you smile, you know. Are you sick from smiling so much before or…?"

"Nothing makes me smile anymore"

Spark looked at Blanche, while grabbing her hands by surprise. Blanche looked straight at him, at their hands and finally at the wall, crossing her arms.

"Ha! You smiled a little bit!" Spark responded.

"I did not!"

"You did!"

"Did not!-"

Blanche was briefly interrupted by the evident hand on her shoulder, and Spark closer to her like never before.

"I’ll make you smile in a second, Blanchie" He said, while leaning closer and placing his other hand on her neck.

"You will not succeed" Blanche said, looking straight at him.

He leaned closer, finally meeting her lips, while she smiled.

"I knew I could make you smile" He said, finally kissing her cold, bitter lips.

A knock on the door interrupted them, making both of the leaders sit down quickly, pretending like nothing had happened only a few seconds before.

_______________________________________

IMAGE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO ARTIST