PROLUOGE

As I watched my house burn down, I couldn't help but wonder: what caused it and why. Fires were common in villages, but very rare in castles, normally fires like this are normally caused on purpose.

"Are you okay, honey!"

"I'm fine, mother." I sigh,  I turn around and stalk over to my neighbors.

The houses in this part of town were pretty nice, when they weren't made of charcoal and embers, the Chartise Household was right next door, where my freind Scarlet lived. The daughter of an affluent merchant, she had more than enough time and money 

"It'll be fine yates"

" Woolsey died in the fire and well, I just can't help but wonder about what caused it and why."

"What, Woolsey death?"

"No, the fire"

"Now that I think about it, it does seem a little weird." It was then that I realized that my father wasn't with me. I ran to the nearest guard and began to ask about them, but before I could I saw the charred bodies being dragged from what used to be the kitchin and I started weeping, but something felt odd, but he could not place my finger on it. A doctor, Haelan, came and told me that i had minor burns so I let him take care of it, but to my surprise he didn't use the usual burn cream but just waved his hand over were the burns were ad whispered what sounded like "salveo" and then were my back was burned started itching and burning in a different way.

"Stop squirming kid" Haelan said

"I, uh," I meant to ask him about the burn cream but I just couldn't bring myself to.

"Spit it out, boy"

"It's ,uh, nothing can I go now ,please?"

And I left without an answer