Sunset Lover

-SORRY FOR MISTAKES AND STUFF

-------------------------

" What are you actually doing? "

" Wait yer pretty ass up a few secs, darlin' "

Hanzo chuckled lightly as he watched the other scrummage through a few bags, tilting his body left and right. Totally urged to find that one thing he has been dying to show Hanzo. He gently stroked Jesse's bare back, who in return, looked at him and shot him a smile. " Okay, got it! " Jesse pulled back from the bag, setting himself down next to his dragon prince. He fixed himself on the spot, Hanzo raising an eyebrow at Jesse's clutched hand.
Jesse turned to face Hanzo, his hand balled in a fist, protecting something inside.

" Gimme yer' hand real quick. " Jesse's voice trailed off with silk as he extended his hand over to Hanzo, encouraging him to grasp it. Hanzo accepted this gesture and intertwined their hands. Jesse scrambled around with his other hand before showing off a shiny small object wedged between his index finger and thumb. Hanzo quickly acknowledged the object and widened his eyes as if he has seen the nether world, quickly glancing from the small object to Jesse's smirking face.

It was a gorgeous ring..

The small ring had a shiny gold shank, a black engraving on the inside. A single bright Azurite gem stone decorated its head with small black marks accenting on the inside of the gem. The side stones were Apatite, a lighter shade of blue, it stung out of the crowd.

Hanzo quickly took his hand away and poised his arms up as in defense, covering his face " What.. Um.. Jesse.. I " Jesse quickly reached his lovers wrists and grabbed them, lightly tugging them down to show a flushed face. Jesse's face decorated with that unique smirk of his.. Making Hanzo weak and fluttery. Jesse tugged Hanzo forward, leaning their foreheads together, warmth against warmth. Jesse's eyelashes fluttered against Hanzo's own. Their noses touching tips and rubbing against each other. " Can i ask ye a question, Darlin' ? "

Hanzo felt Jesse's breath on his lips, dancing and jittering around, tugging at the tips of his lips. Hanzo nodded softly, tense and breath hitching by each push of wind that came from Jesse's mouth. Cigarettes and booze poured out of the mans breath, not staining Hanzo in the slightest ( Already used to it, per say).. Jesse smiled and leaned his forehead slightly more on Hanzo, Making Hanzo lean back in response, both their eyes lingered on each other, Dark chocolate melting in to crunched light chocolate cookies.

" Can you be mine forever? "

Hanzo melted releasing a breath he had not noticed he was holding on to with dear life. His muscles weakened and his eyes shut tight as he feels his heart flutter over five hundred times its normal timing. His stomach flipped. His mind went blank. His lungs struggled.. Yet his Lips stung out

" Yes.. Please.. Make me yours.. "

Jesse laughed lightly, snapping Hanzo back in to the world, he felt something slip in to his ring finger. He glanced down to find Jesse's thumb grazing the blue gem ring that was now adorning Hanzo's finger, as if it could break any second. " I can't let ye leave little ol me... Fer now i got a lil leash on yer nice ass. "

" Now.. Lets fuck each others brains out.. "

" Your ruined it. "

Hanzo pushed Jesse off him with a smirk. Jesse pull on a pout and sighs before sulking off, fakishly so. " You're not a good actor huh. " Hanzo said tugging Jesse back to him and planting a small kiss on his lips. Jesse purred lightly to this action, Making Hanzo chuckle lightly and run his hands through McCree's hair, his ring successfully not getting stuck on some of the man's knots.