The day I was starting to realize...

I was outside waiting for the bus .... only the bus came late that day , which is unusual. There normally on time everyday.But today is different today is a strong dark breeze so dark that you can feel the people's hatred to their families and others. It's 8:15 am the bus pulled up very slowly ....err poof the doors open . "Cough" the dust blew in my face I can see the deepest details in the small rocks and there designs. As I go to walk up the stairs the bus driver stairs me down...I just can't look in her eyes because there blood red that they hurt so badly.... that it's like a huge laser beam going straight through your eyes. I get a strong feeling that she can see through my soul ."gulp" I swallow so hard where I choke a little on my own spit. As I'm sitting there thinking to myself what is going on?.... the bus driver laughing like she incredibly insane. As we go to pick up the other kids , they were acting so depressed and so angry towards each other. Only three more miles before we arrive to school. We arrived at school at 9:13 everyone laughing and acting all Rambunctious... I get up slowly walking down the stairs which are so dark it reminds me of sadness . As I'm walking toward the school door I just am noticing more of how much people change, and how it effects others. I am slowly processing everything at once. Then it hit me today was the day my parents died.....it's the 23 of October. And 8:15am was the time when the accident happen , the day where the semi smashed the front of my mom and dads car. This happens every year the same time the same day. Why?.... I have no idea I guess it's what you call bad luck.I run to the bathroom to hold on my feelings .. trying to hold back my tears but one slip out it was so thick ,warm , as  I watch it fall down the side of my face across my cheek ... I noticed it was the only thing that had color. So bright crystal clear blue ... It reminded me the class slipper from Cinderella.I look up in the mirror trying to see my own reflection but I can't there's nothing there . The only thing that was there was the only living thing inside me was the one and only tear. I'm trying so hard to see what I look like but I can't ... I go to touch my face , as I do a piece of my face breaks off and turns into dust . I put my hand over my mouth so no one could hear me scream. I fall instantly to the ground wrapping my hands across my legs my head down in my knees trying to burry myself . Trying to hide from all this but this is only the beginning. This is only the first day I still have quite a bit before all this disappears from school and with me "home". But the thing is I don't have a home. I live outside in the places no one cares . I don't have any family left they all died I'm not quite sure how...though because I was always thinking about the day of my parents death. I still have so much trauma from it , I use to could never be able to speak. But now I can , like I said this is only the beginning it only gets worse as the days passes..... I'm still counting down until I just fall to pieces.  "Bong bong smash" the bell for class I'm late! Great I get to go to class with my face showing that I cried, it isn't like anyone would care anyway. Everyone doesn't even care about one living thing.