chapter 1

It was the starting of christmas as well as my vacations! which i planned to be full of joy and adventures the most awaited time of the year for me, my friends tiara the most beautiful girl in the city,Clarissa a skilled fashion designer with a great fashion sense and admirably great looks, rhea marketting manager of the company, "The stone gazette" which is the most popular newspaper in my city ,she was a sophisticated lady with great knowledge.so we  are bored of our day today life and been planning to do a great adventure this vacations. Christmas is already here and is in 3 days,I decided to go shopping with all my friends...we entered a gift shop to buy some cite gifts  and i bought a pink coloured teddy bear with a cute red nose,approx 45inches of height for my friend Clarissa who is bdw also my cousin,than we entered a shop named cheese hut and i bought some liquid cheese dips,4 different quality 50g cheese blocks and some cheese tarts for rhea... yea its weird to buy this much cheese but cheese is the only thing she likes,if she can she would eat cheese,bath in cheese,sleep on cheese wear cheese.As we moved on we entered a cosmetic store to buy some gifts for tiara, as i entered the cosmetic shop to buy some products for her.i co-incidentaly  met my childhood friend pamela!,she is full of adventures, believes in living life which is full of thrills and adventures. she is the most crazy person i have ever met in my whole life. I was so happy to see her...

me:hey pamela! how are u long time havent seen u..

pamela:Yeah i have been busy for last 2 years exploring world..

me:So,till when u are in town..

pamela: Only for this holidays, came to spend time with u all and my family..

me: Ohh thats great!, we all have been planning to do adventure this weekend.

pamela:Thats a great news for me bdw what are u planning to do..

me:Not sure yet haha, just a thought of having some adventure in life..

pamela: Ohh okay,"well u dont find adventures,adventure finds u"..

me:Well in case we plan any adventure will u wanna join us?

pamela:U dont ask a adventure lover..

me:hahaha right.. well we gotta go.. see you soon

pamela: Bye

me : Bye

Great conversation with a great enthusiast,this type of conversation always leaves my mood happy and energetic. i was happy she joined us. we all headed to home after a big long day of shopping and plans. I took a fine hot steamy shower and was ready to be taking my dinner,i switched on the tv and switched to the  news channel and the breaking news was spread all over the city ....

will upload 2nd part soon if u like it plz let me know so that i keep working on it..