Words Found

Sonic Lost Words

Ch. 1

By: Cutegirlmayra( I probably should make this a oneshot, but the last time I did that was... an embarrassment -;, I was trying a new way of writing and it backfired XP So...~ And it's alright, and it's coming on, we gonna get it right back to where we started from~-Extremely goofy movie reference XD- Anyway, I got a bit obsessed with Sonic Lost World and could not stop my smile from Amy's 'I'm s-sorry, I never got to s-say-" That literally killed me a little inside. That's when I got thinking, "Hey? She's always ever said, "Will you marry me?" Never, "I love you." So the wheels in my sonamy head went round and round, and then-AND THEN, at the end, she didn't tackle him.... Does that mean... she was kinda nervous about what she WAS gonna say? Also, she was the first to kinda daintily walk over to Sonic as he relaxed on the ground. That's where this 'After math' story came into play... hope you enjoy it ;) Oh, and...

SPOILER ALERT!)

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy all were laying down after the mayhem that had just befallen them only a few hours ago. Fast asleep, Amy lay peacefully upon Sonic's chest, as he had an arm slightly around her and was looking down to make sure she was still at peace.

"What an adventure." Tails finally spoke up, getting up after a quick nap too, yawning and stretching. "I don't think Eggman will be up to par for another one of those schemes again. I think we can rest assure of THAT for a while, haha." He rubbed his eyes and then looked to Sonic, laughing and placing his hand on his stomach.

"Yeah, I'm just happy it's over." Sonic commented, slightly stroking Amy's quills, but mostly keeping her head from rolling off of his chest, causing her to wake up which he didn't want.

"..? Woah, did Sonic the hedgehog just say he wanted an adventure to end?" His fox friend teased.

"Heh, since when?" Knuckles chimed in, still lounging on the ground with his hands behind his head, one leg laying over the other.

"Heh, Come on, Tails! I've had a rough day. I mean, you were almost robotized, Amy and Knuckles almost died, Heck, I even thought at one moment that Eggman had been incinerated by molten hot lava! I think that's quite enough of an adventure for one day. Even for me!" he moved himself slightly up, having Amy slowly roll her head down before jolting it up, opening her eyes slightly, and shaking her head.

"Heh, too much for the old blur, eh?" Tails kid, folding his arms and wagging his tails. "Come on, Sonic. I've gotten out of a lot of worst scrapes than that!"

"I remember you being a lot more whiny about it." Sonic snapped back, smiling his usual cocky grin as Tails frowned back.

"Ha, ha, ha... very funny." Tails pouted.

"If I was there, there'd be NO WAY those yeti could-"

"Zeti." Tails corrected.

"Oh, whatever. Could of taken me!" Knuckles put up his fist. "I'd give them a two-four, and a-" He punched a few times in the air, acting like a boxer when Sonic laughed at him.

"Sure you would've, buddy. I would of loved to see it." He commented, before Amy got up and shoved him down, not a very morning person, as she flopped her head back down on his chest and was breathing deeply again, lost in sleep... "W-woah..! Hey now..." Sonic looked back at her and sighed, "She sure is tried, even more than me it seems." He joked, rubbing her head slightly.

"Yeah... she was pretty worried about you guys..." Knuckles commented, looking down at her with his arms folded. "But, I knew you'd pull through. Didn't doubt, not even once." He rolled his shoulder, starting to turn around and struck a pose with a thumbs up and smile from behind.